Plan International Nigeria invites interested vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by tendering RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Working together with children, young people, supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - For the Procurement of Learners Material for Out of School / Non-Formal Learning Centers iin 3 L.G.A of Yobe State
Tender Notice Number: PIN/CO/022/007
Plan International is committed to obtaining fair value for services rendered with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities of the right quality. It is the intent of these RFPs to secure a competitive proposal for "For the Procurement of Learners Material for Out of School / Non-Formal Learning Centers iin 3 L.G.A of Yobe State".
Scope of Work
This will cover the provision of Learners kit to 17,150 learners in 343 non-formal learning centers in Damaturu, Potiskum and Bade. This kit will help the learners to be able to participate in effective learning.
Items to be procured include:
- Branded 40 Leaves Exercise Books
- My Clear Plastic Folders
- Big Tikky 20 Erasers
- HB Pencils
- 30 cm long Plastic Ruler
- Metallic Sharpener
- Blue Biros
Vendor Requirement for Pre-Qualification
- Company Profile including names and contact details of key personnel
- Evidence of valid registration with corporate affairs commission with the (1) Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association (2) Copy of forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Evidence of corporate office, phone number and email address
- Verifiable list of previous/similar projects/work carried out in the recent past
- Evidence of financial capability and bankers’ support letters
- Explain clearly other services your company specializes in.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 10th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit sealed bids addressed to:
Plan International Nigeria,
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager,
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 9-2921781
- Plan International does not charge bidders fee for submitting this tender or ask for any form of registration to access our information.