Ikorodu Local Government invites qualified Contractors / Suppliers and service providers to tender pre-qualification and EOI documents for the following works:
Ikorodu is a large city in Lagos State, Nigeria. It is located to the north-east of Lagos City, along the Lagos Lagoon and shares a boundary with Ogun State. At the 2006 census the population was 535,619. It is the largest local government in Lagos State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Request of Expression of Interest (EOI)
As part of the effort to achieve and fulfill our statutory responsibilities and mandate of providing social services/amenities and security for the benefit of our citizens and the general public, lkorodu Local Government hereby invites qualified third party: Contractors/Suppliers and service providers for the execution of the under listed project and social Amenities.
Pre-Qualification Area / Scope of Work
Category A: Goods:
- Lot 1: Supply of utility vehicles
- Lot 2: Supply of official and project vehicles
- Lot 3: Procurement and installation of street lights
- Lot 4: Procurement and installation of solar system
- Lot 5: Procurement and installation of transformer
- Lot 6: Procurement of office/school furniture’s
- Lot 7: Procurement of education materials
- Lot 8: Supply of office furniture and equipment’s
Category B: Works:
- Lot 1: Construction of fence
- Lot 2: Rehabilitation/ Renovation / Construction of primary health care centers
- Lot 3: Construction of Public Toilet
- Lot 4: Construction of New borehole
- Lot 5: Landscaping
- Lot 6: Desilting of Block drainage
- Lot 7: Rehabilitation of primary school
- Lot 8: Construction of primary school
- Lot 9: Renovation/Upgrading of Buildings
- Lot 10: Renovation/Upgrading of Roads
- Lot 11: Construction of Roads
- Lot 12: Construction of new building
- Lot 13: Construction of key lot
Category C: Consulting Services:
- Lot 1: Training and manpower development
- Lot 2: Professional consulting sen/ice for feasibility studies
Category D: Non-Consulting Services:
- Lot 1: Routine fumigation of public Building
- Lot 2: Environmental services and waste management
- Lot 3: Desilting of Block Drainages
- Lot 4: Maintenance of parks and Road Median
- Existing/Prospective tenders are expected to provide the following information and photocopies of the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation/Registration with C.A.C
- Copy of company’s tax clearance for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021)
- Performance bond from a reputable financial institution where applicable
- Evidence of technical and financial capability to execute the project
- Evidence of registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency and the concern procuring entity Ikorodu Local Government,
- Company's profile, membership of professional regulation bodies with curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project where necessary.
- Evidence of previous job done for the Local State Government for other reputable organization.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of #50,000 (fifty thousand Naira) only payable to lkorodu Local Government for bidding document.
- Radio arid television license receipt (current Year)
- Copy of company’s audited account for (2019, 2020 and 2021).
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
interested companies are required to submit all tender documents in a sealed envelope and boldly written in capital letter at the top corner of the envelope "Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) and Pre-Qualification Documents" to be addressed and delivered to:
Ikorodu Local Government,
50, Beach Road,
Ikorodu - Lagos State.
The envelope must be registered with designated officer in charge of the procurement due process office on or before the above stated closing date.
- EOl/pre-qualification submission must be in English Language only and clear about area(s) of interest and competence of each category.
- Interested applicant must note that the Ikorodu Local Government reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre qualification documents submitted by them at any level
- The pre-qualification shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of the Ikorodu local Government to any award contract.
- Interested eligible applicant obtains further information at the procurement/due process office at Ikorodu Local Government Secretariat.
- Applicant must be endorsed in sealed envelope.
- For all enquiries please visit the procurement /due process office process office at lkorodu Local Government Secretariat.
- Please note that only qualified firms will be invited for further consideration.
- Submission time: 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday.