Family Health International (FHI360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites competent and qualified printing companies to submit sealed quotations for the following works:
Family Health International (FHI360) in collaboration with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invite applications for:
Title: Request for Quotation for Printing of Monitoring and Evaluation Tools
Reference No.: GF-ITT-AHNI-01-2022
With funding from the Global Fund, Family Health International (FH1360) is collaborating with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) to support the government of Nigeria to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigeria's capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is therefore inviting competent and qualified printing companies to submit sealed quotations for the Printing of Monitoring and Evaluation Tools(M&E) as listed in the weblink below.
Scope of Work
- ART Register
- Enrollment Register
- ART Monthly Summary Form
- Combined Pharmacy Order forms
- Pharmacy Daily Worksheet
- Initial Clinical Evaluation Forms (Adult)
- Initial Clinical Evaluation Forms (Pediatric)
- Care/ART Card
- HIV Care and Treatment Transfer Form
- Client Tracking Register
- Client Tracking & Termination Form
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis Register
- Lab Order and Results Form
- Viral Load Order and Results Form
- Viral Load Monitoring Register
- Patients Per Regimen Form
- NAFDAC Pharmacovigilance form
- Record for Transferring/Returning Commodities
- Store Tally Card
- Internal Requisition, Issue & Receipt Voucher
- Medication adherence form (page1&2)
- Adherence strategy work plan
- Facility Appointment Diaries
- Client Intake Form
- Request and Result Form
- HTS Register
Interested bidders should Click Here
(Ms Excel) to download the full detailed SOW.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account)
- Bank Reference Letter duly signed and addressed to AHNi Procurement Committee
- Evidence of experience in award(s) of printing tools of similar scope and complexity within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders (Purchase Orders or Contract) and proof of delivery(ies)-Delivery Notes/Waybills
- Financial Quotation and required Commercial Terms
Evaluation and Selection Criteria
Bidders must ensure that all requested information above are included in the submission. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|Stages of Bid Evaluation
||Complete Conformity to Tender Submission Requirement
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-6
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Financial Quotation listed 7(i.e., Clear Specification, Delivery Leadtime, Price and Warranty)
||Pass or Fail
||Physical Inspection of Printing Press, Storage Facility and Finished copies of similar Printing Job executed within the last 2 years
||Approve or Disapprove
||Consideration for Award
||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable Quality, Acceptable Delivery Timeline and Quality Warranty on mass Production
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (GMT) Thursday, 10th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-6) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 7) MUST be separated, signed by the authorized representative, and submit in a sealed envelope. Your submission must be appropriately titled, addressed and submitted to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi),
#8, Yedseram Street,
Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
Additional Information to Bidders
- For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to Abuja.Procurement@Ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in
- compliance; with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws;
- Interested bidders must possess the ability and capacity to warehouse fully printed tools for a period of one (1) month after printing; during this period, AHNi technical team shall conduct quality checks before Batching of same by the Printing Firm ready for distribution. All tools shall be batched using transparent and waterproofed wraps;
- AHNi shall engage the services of a Haulage Company to carry out Last Mile distribution of fully printed and certified tools from the printers' warehouse.
- All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of six (6) month from the tender due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms, conditions and service level agreement.
- AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability.
- Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.