Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) invites competent and qualified companies to submit sealed quotation for the supply of the following works:
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is a not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research, humanitarian services and technologycreating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.
Title: Request for Quotation for Supply of IT Equipment
Reference No.: ACEBAY-ITT-ANHI-01-2022
AHNI is supporting the government of Nigeria (GoN) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in various states within Nigeria With funding USAID to implement Accelerating Control of HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is inviting competent and qualified companies to submit sealed quotation for the supply of Laptop Computer, Printers, Projector and Heavy-Duty Photocopier with detailed specification listed in the request link below.
Scope of Work
- Color Printer
- Heavy-Duty Copier
Interested bidders should Click Here
(Ms Excel) to download the full detailed SOW.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC, FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of Financial Capability (most recent audited account)
- Bank Reference Letter duly signed and addressed to AHNi Procurement Committee
- Active Distributors or Partners Authorization Certificate from product Manufacturers
- Evidence of experience in award(s) of award of IT Equipment of similar complexity and value within the last 3 years: Bidders must provide copy(ies) of Job Orders or Contract of Supply and proof of delivery(ies)
- Financial Quotation and requisite Commercial Terms
Evaluation and Award Criteria
Bidders must ensure that all requested information in (eligibility requirements) are included in the submission documentation. Proposals will be evaluated as follows:
|Stages of Bid Evaluation
||Complete Conformity to Tender Submission Requirement
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Minimum Eligibility Requirement listed 1-7
||Pass or Fail
||Conformity to Financial Quotation (i.e., Clear Specification, Model, Product Brand, Delivery Leadtime, Price and Warranty) listed as 8
||Pass or Fail
||Consideration for Award
||Price Reasonableness, Acceptable Quality Acceptable Delivery Leadtime and Warranty
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (GMT) Thursday, 10th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Technical Documentation (Criteria 1-7) and Financial Quotation including commercial terms (Criteria 8) MUST be submitted in 2 separate envelopes, signed by authorized representative, properly labeled with your company name and address on one side of the envelop as well as its content on the other side of the envelope (E.g., Envelop 1-Technical Document, Envelop 2 Financial Quotation).
You are expected to submit these two (2) envelopes inside one (1) big envelope duly addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI),
#8, Yedseram Street,
Off Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
- For clarification on any aspect of this tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to: Abuja.Procurement@Ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance, with relevant Nigerian Tax Laws.
- Deliveries Instruction: Please note that Laptop Computers, Projectors and Printers are to be delivered in Abuja. However, the 4units of Heavy-Duty Photocopier are to be delivered as follows: 2 units - Yola, 1 unit Damaturu and 1 unit = Maiduguri. This is to enable setup and installation at needed sites.
- All proposal document submitted including prices must be valid for a period of six (6) month from the tender due date. This include but not limited to cost, terms, conditions, and service level agreement.
- AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with those company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability.
- Issuance of bid document does not constitute a commitment by AHNi to award a contract.