The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) invites eligible, proven and experienced contractors to tender sealed bids for the following works:
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) or Global Goals are a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a "blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all". The SDGs were set up in 2015 by the United Nations General Assembly (UN-GA) and are intended to be achieved by the year 2030. They are included in a UN-GA Resolution called the 2030 Agenda or what is colloquially known as Agenda 2030.
The SDGs were developed in the Post-2015 Development Agenda as the future global development framework to succeed the Millennium Development Goals which ended in 2015.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for the 2021/2022 SDGs Project
The Sustainable Development Goals office intends to engage the services of eligible, proven and experienced contractors to partner with it in the smooth implementation of the 2021/2022 SDGs projects as listed below:
Scope of Work
- Construction of block of 3 & 6 classrooms, health centers, solar powered boreholes and VIP latrines.
- Renovation of classrooms, health centers and repairs of boreholes.
- Procurement of school furniture.
- Completion of registration form
- Evidence of incorporation with cooperate affairs commission (CAC) and other regulating bodies.
- Registration with sokoto state procurement board.
- Evidence of registration with sokoto state SDGs office.
- Company audited account for the last 3 years (2019, 2020,2021)
- Evidence of Tax clearance for the last three years (2019,2020,2021)
- Company profile.
- Evidence of financial capability, Bankers reference ix) Experience/technical qualification of key professional staff to be deployed to render services.
- Similar Projects executed and evidence of knowledge of the service required.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Opening of Bids
Opening of the received document will commence immediately after the deadline at the SDGs office Sokoto.
Submission of Documents
Completed technical and financial documents (forms) must be signed in sealed envelopes and labeled "Technical & Financial Bid" and both placed in their envelope all the 3 envelopes should bear the project name and lot No. at the Top Right hand corner of the envelopes addressed to:
Office of the Special Adviser,
Sustainable Development Goals Office,
Guiwa Eka, Off Sama Road,
- This advertisement should not be construed to be commitment on the part of Sustainable Development Goals office Sokoto to award any form of contract to your company and only prequalified companies will have their tender bids considered.