The Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) invites interested and qualified consultancy firm(s) to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) - Established in 2006, AGRA is an African-led, Africa-based, and farmer-centered institution working to put smallholder farmers at the center of the continent’s growing economy by transforming their farming from a solitary struggle to survive to a business that thrives.
Working in collaboration with our partners - including African governments, researchers, development partners, the private sector and civil society - AGRA’s work primarily focuses on smallholder farmers - men and women who typically cultivate staple crops on two hectares or less.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Consultancy for Filing Services, 2022
All payments and finance documents require to be scanned and stored in a logical manner. Hard copies of the same documents require to be filed sequentially. This is important because it eases audits, reconciliations, and complies with statutes on documents retention. Previously, the task of scanning and filing documents was being undertaken by temporary staff. In July 2018, Outsourced supplier was engaged to provide this service on a temporary basis pending full enterprise-wide needs assessment and tendering for a document’s management solution.
They completed scanning backlog and we are current. On average, Outsourced supplier attend to 50 documents per day, excluding retrieval of documents. This number will definitely increase, taking into consideration planned programme,internal and institutional audits in the coming months of the year.
The ongoing implementation of e-procurement solution will be one of the ways of automating documents handling and storage. During this time, we will continue to run with the outsourced arrangement. Auditors require to be furnished with documents within 24 hours after request.
- The objective of this is to source for a service provider for scanning, filing and retrieving document.
Scope of Work
- The Service Provider is expected to undertake records management exercise by scanning, filing and retrieval of documents.
- The Service Provider will make these Services available to AGRA from the Commencement Date and on such times and dates as may be agreed by the Service Provider and AGRA.
- Service Provider to update AGRA documents management systems through digitization and filing of bank statements, finance journals, petty cash journals, travel expense claims (TECs) for easy reference
- Retrieval of audit documents as requested
- Separately filing of all hard-original copies of documents in readiness for external storage
- Retrieval of VAT invoices
- Weekly report of work done
- Scanning, filing and retrieval of documents
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
The consultancy firm is expected to demonstrate the following experience and competencies
- Experience in filing services
- Retrieval of documents
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in computer applications(word & excel)
- Good time management abilities
- Good organization skills
- To be fluent in English
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The proposals SHALL be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline indicated in the synopsis. Please include the subject line “RFP/040/Finance/2022” of the email.
- The Proposals shall be prepared in English Language.
- The technical proposal shall not exceed 20 pages.
- The proposal and ALL Attachments submitted via email SHALL NOT exceed 10MB.
- VALIDITY of the proposal shall be for a period of 90 days from the date of bid closure.
- Financial proposal shall be sent as a separate attachment and MUST be password protected. The password shall be requested from firms that meet the minimum technical score of 75%).
(Ms Word) for a detailed description of the RFP.