The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites qualified companies to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Supply and Installation of Clinic Equipment
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH: “Support to Strengthening Resilience in North-East Nigeria Programme”, financed by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany and European Union, is looking for qualified companies to establish a shortlist for the supply and installation of clinic equipment in a maternity and various primary health care centres in Adamawa State.
Scope of Work
This tender will be tendered in lots by geographic reference. The tender aims to furnish up to five (5) primary health care centers and in Adamawa state under the following lots:
- Lot 1: Supply and installation of clinic equipment to three (3) primary health care centres in Maiha and Mubi South, Adamawa state.
- Lot 2: Supply and installation of clinic equipment to two (2) primary health care centres in Maiha, Adamawa state.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing their interest to supply school furniture clearly stating the interested lot (maximum of 1 lot per supplier).
- A brief company profile showing clearly an address for an office / shop or workshop with staff within the region.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) clearly indicating relevant business area.
- Evidence of being financially capable to finance such tender by original introductory bank letter.
- Proof of successful completion of at least three (3) similar projects within the north-east with a minimum contract value of 2,000,000 NGN for each project or 5,000,000 NGN as a total for the three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with contact details of the clients. Third-party evidence will be considered first i.e., copy of completion certificate.
N/B: Due to the aim to Support local communities, companies from the region would be favoured but must meet the above-mentioned criteria.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, Friday, 4th March.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91160451" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than the stated closing date will be accepted and considered.
- The shortlist for the successful bidders will be separated based on expressed lots.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.