The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project, Gombe State invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interests by submitting EOI document for the following works:
The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRIN) Project, Gombe State invites applications for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Firm to Evaluate Innovations of the ANRIN Project Interventions
Reference No.: GME/ANRIN/04
Credit No: 62690 - NG
Grant No: TFOA7516
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRIN) Project and intends to apply a part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services ("the services") include:
- Develop an evaluation research protocol, including study design, calendar of activities, survey tools, budgets
- Conduct a baseline survey within two months of contracting
- Conduct a mid-term evaluation at the 9-month period
- Manage data documentation and storage to ensure proper and comprehensive documentation of the evaluation research
- Complete and end-line, survey and report on findings
The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project,Gombe State invites eligible consulting firms (“consultant”) to indicate their interests ir providing the services, interested firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
N/B: The Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be issued on Request as it is not part of this REOI.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Legal authorization from Government of Nigeria to operate within the country. (This will not form part of the evaluation criteria)
- Demonstrated experience of having undertaken at least three assignments of similar nature, geographical scope and scale in the last five years in developing nations. Experience in African countries will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability for financial management of projects (with audited accounts) of a cumulative value of at least NGN35 million in the last three financial years.
- Turnover of at least NGN35 million in last three financial years on similar assignments.
- Availability of skill set required for the assignment on the permanent rolls of the firm. (This mandatory qualification will not be part of the EQI evaluation criteria.)
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Expression of interest must be delivered in a written form (in person, by mail or by e-mail) to the:
ANRiN Project implementation Unit Gombe State Ministry of Health,
Attn:-Suleiman Mamman - Project Coordinator,
Accelerating Nutrition Result in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project,
Off Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe,
Tel: +2348039323034, +2348023809063
- The attention of interested consultants is drawn to Section 111, paragraph, 3.14, 3.16 and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July, 2016 Revised November, 2017, August, 2Ol8 and November, 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or sub-consultancy. In the case ofa joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly liable for the entire contract, if selected.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
- Further Enquiries can be obtained at the address above during office hours of 0900 to 1500 hours.