Terre des hommes (Tdh) invites interested and qualified bidders to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Terre des hommes (Tdh), a humanitarian aid organization, is operative in 34 countries with a range of healthcare and child protection programs, both in development and emergency contexts. Tdh`s mission in Nigeria provides emergency intervention in the Borno State of Nigeria to face people’s needs, displaced by the AOG conflict.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Framework Agreement for Petroleum Products and Lubricants
Reference: NGA / 22 / MAI / LOG / FA / 001 (Relaunched)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Market description: Framework agreement for petroleum products and Lubricants
The Targets of this Tender
- To sign a framework agreement for the supply of petroleum products and Lubricants to support Tdh activities around the North East Borno.
- Tdh undersealed envelopes process is inviting bidders registered with the Corporate Affair Commission (CAC) and having experience in this business line to take part in the bidding process.
Interested bidders should note that only the offers that meet the criteria indicated below as a minimum supported by relevant documents will be considered during the evaluation step:
- Proof of providing petroleum services to INGOs in the last two years.
- Compliance with Tdh terms and conditions
- Current Tax Certificate
- Bid must be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Bid submitted must comply with the requirements of the bidding documents.
- Delivery capacity
- Price competitiveness
- Identity of the tenderer should not appear on the external envelop.
- Latest Bank statement for at least 2 Months and a letter of confirmation from the bank
The Causes of Non-responsive Offers
Tenders from the following tenderers shall be treated as NON-RESPONSIVE and therefore subject to automatic disqualification:
- A tender from a tenderer whose ongoing project(s) is/are behind schedule and without any approved extension of time.
- A tender from a tenderer who has been served with a default notice on ongoing project(s) or terminated in a Government contract/ NGO contract or whose pervious engagements was carried out unsatisfactorily.
- A tender from a tenderer with ongoing projects exceeding four (4) in number, regardless of the total value of the outstanding works.
- A tender whose offer is received after the submission deadline.
- A tender that bears the identity of the tenderer.
Specific Clauses and Response Process
- Tdh can attribute the overall service contract to a single or several contractors, depending on whichever is considered more efficient for Tdh.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified bidders may obtain tender documents from Tdh’s Office below. Duly completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes with the tender number clearly marked at the right-hand corner and bearing no indication of the identity of the tenderers should be placed in the tender box located at the offices and addressed to:
The Tdh Logistics Coordinator,
No 38, Harrang Road,
After Jamilu Mosque,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
Borno State, Nigeria.
- All queries related to this tender MUST be sent to this mail address email@example.com
- Contact details for collection of tender documents is telephone: +2348160068189.