Creative Associates International invites interested and eligible vendors to submit RFP documents for the following works:
Creative Associates International provides outstanding, on-the-ground development services and forges partnerships to deliver sustainable solutions to global challenges. Its experts focus on building inclusive educational systems, transitioning communities from conflict to peace, developing sustainable economic growth, engaging youth, promoting transparent elections and more. Creative is recognized for its ability to quickly adapt and excel in conflict and post-conflict environments.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Laptops and Laptop Cases
Scope of Work
- ThinkPad T14-AMD Gen 2 w/256GB SSD (Encrypted) AMD 5000 series, 16gb RAM, Wi-Fi 6 Enabled, FHD screen (no touch), Windows 10 Pro / 5 Each
- Laptop Cases / 5 Each
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Tuesday, 1st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All quotations should be submitted via email to: Bids@Creativedc.com
The RFQ number listed above should be stated in the Subject line.
- Offerors should ensure that the quotation is well-written in English, easy to read, follows the instructions provided, and contains only requested information.
- Only quotations that meet the requirements above will be considered for evaluation.
- Please note that if there are significant deficiencies regarding responsiveness to the requirements of this RFQ, an offer may be deemed "non-responsive" and thereby disqualified from consideration.
- Creative reserves the right to waive immaterial deficiencies at its discretion.
- Creative will select the vendor whose quotation represents the best overall value to Creative. To ensure that best value is obtained, the following will also be considered in addition to the above:
- Acceptable Quotation Validity Period
- Availability of items
- Delivery within specified time
- Acceptable warranty period
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFQ.