The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) invites suitable and reputable Companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) is Eni’s subsidiary operating in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta. It operates under a joint venture agreement, popularly referred to as the NAOC JV.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement and Supply of Various Type of Valves for Flowline, Pipeline and manifold Repairs Activities
NIpex Ref: 1000004895
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place Open Contracts for Procurement's and Supply of Various types of Valves for Flowline/Pipeline & Manifold Repairs Activities. The activities covers the Manufacture, Supply and Delivery to NAOC Port Harcourt Warehouse all the various Valves accordance with the Company detailed request via Call-Off Procedures, with effect from Q3-2022
The strategy is a multiple award of contracts to the lowest bidders, compliant with the Nigerian Content Conditions, in a ratio inversely proportional to their total evaluated commercial bid prices. Five (5) Contracts shall be awarded.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity.
Scope of Work
The Scope of work to be performed shall include but not limited to the following activities:
- Engage the services of original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- Prepare detailed data sheet of the valves base on ENI specification for control valves
- Prepare detailed drawings of the external and internal components of the valves indicating the component materials type specification
- Obtain NAOC's approval for all documentation (data sheets/drawings) relating to the valves prior to commencement of valves production
- Commence the procurement/prefabrication/manufacturing (where applicable) of the valve components and assembly them to a product units.
- Carryout all functionality, Materials and Quality assurance tests.
- Paint the valves as per NAOC's approved colour code and specific
- Obtain all Quality assurance and Conformity certification, including third party certification and send to NAOC prior to shipment.
- Package valves and ship to NAOC.
- Obtain all port and customs clearance.
- Delivery at NAOC's Port Harcourt Base Warehouse.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 2.02.02- Subsea Valves, Checks and Swing of NipeX Joint Qualification System (NUQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NIOS with your login details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes
- If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to develop in-country capability and capacity for related items in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010).
Pursuant to the above, bidders' submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions and Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process The following are some information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage: Only Bidders who own a valve assemblage facility in-country and having a valid Class 12,3,4 or 5 Manufacturing Services Group (MS) NCEC (or valid category A NCEC for manufacturing and Assemblage of Valve prior to obtaining the MS NCEC) shall bid for this work scope.
Procurement of all valves shall only be through in-country Valve manufacturing/assemblage facility having valid Class 12,3,4 or 5 MS NCEC (or valid category A NCEC for manufacturing and Assemblage of Valve prior to obtaining the Class MS NCEC):
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian Shareholding in the registered entity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10,02 & 07
- Tenderers shall demonstrate ownership of Valves assemblage plant in country having valid Class 12,3,4 or 5 Manufacturing Services Group (MS) NCEC.
- Nigerian Content Plan execution with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that are involved in executing the service; that addresses utilization of Nigerian labour, services, materials and equipment for this service, aimed at achieving the minimum Nigerian Content requirements for this category in line with targets set in the schedule to the NOGICD ACT 2010
- Current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names.
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a "FATAL FLAW."
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified with and 'LIVE' on NIOS product/service category, 2.02.02- Subsea Valves, Checks and Swing as at 21st March, 2022, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- The contract will be progressed through the NipeX system.
ES/NCDMB/NAOC/ADV/UPD/090222/ - Procurement and Supply of Various Type of Valves for NAOC Operations Activities.