The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Slickline Services for SPDC
Nipex Ref No: SPDC.00000448
Tender Ref: CW596474
NCDMB Certification Authorization Number: ES/NCDMB/SPDC/ADV/UPD/070222/Provision of Slickline Services.
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract.
Scope of Work
Contractor shall provide slickline services as follows:
- Electronic BHP/BHT surveys
- Electronic Downhole Tools shut in tools operations
- SCSSV changeouts
- Wax cutting
- Gas lift valves changeouts
- Zone changes
- Plugs setting and pulling
- Leak investigations TRSSV lockouts
- Sand Bailing and Kinley Calliper Services
- Servicing of Sub Surface Flow Contract Equipment
- Upfront Slickline operations - drift run, HUD investigation etc.
- High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) services
- Specialized and emerging Slickline services
- Module 1: LAND award including Truck mounted (inclusive of power pack) slickline units and Skid units.
- Module 2: SWAMP award inclusive of barges (including Jack up and Self elevating barges) and skid unit/power packs
- Module 3: Down Hole spares
- Module 4: Heavy Duty Wireline and Gas Well Intervention for above 4-1/2" tubing sizes with pressures up to 15000psi and HPHT wells.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be prequalified in the Service Categories 3.04.20 Slickline Services in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical and Commercial Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- Bidders must comply with Nigerian content requirements.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for, log on to http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access the NJQS with your log in details, click on "Continue to Joint Qualification Scheme tool", click on "check my supplier status" and then click "Supplier product group".
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com/download/ to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact the NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations.
In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission:
- Tenderer shall demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with 51% or more Nigerian shareholding capacity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc). Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration with the NCDMB NOGIC JQS and DPR.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- Submit Tenderer's corporate and project/contract specific organograms .
- In line with the latest NCDMB NCEC approved guideline, bidders shall provide evidence of NCEC Category C NCEC and or Category 1 or 2 Construction and Movable equipment group (EC) NCEC to demonstrate ownership of Slickline Services equipment
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Technical/Administrative office) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCD guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NIQS in the relevant Product/Service category and their registered status are current and not expired as at 18th March 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Expected Contract Award Date: Q3 2022
- Contract Duration: 2years + a 1 year extension option
- All respondents to Shell Nigeria advertisements must ensure full compliance with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Respondents should educate themselves on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance will disqualify respondents from further consideration.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to tender for the above services. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise, for SPDC to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercise does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from SPDC.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under the relevant product/service categories.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- NNPC/ The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited reserves the right to reject any and or all pre-qualified suppliers at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
- The Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.