The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested vendors / dealers to express interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Intemationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH "GIZ PEACECORE", financed by German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), would like to procure "Cisco Meraki Firewalls, Switches and Access Points Devices (Hardware only without Licenses)" with the following but not limited specification.
Scope of Work (Specification)
- 4 Units of Cisco Meraki MS 120-48LP-HW
- 10 Units of Cisco Meraki MR44-HW
- 1 Unit of Cisco Meraki MR76-HW
- 1 Unit of Cisco Meraki MX75
- 1 Unit of Cisco Meraki MX 64
- Including mounting of devices.
- Accordingly, GLZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Concise company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Memorandum of Association clearly indicating business area in IT.
- Bank introductory Letter.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of IT equipment). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating annual minimum turnover of NGN 22,000,000.00 in the year 2020/2021.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 11th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91160493" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their Interest.