Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State invites interested contractors, suppliers, consultants and service providers to indicate interest by submitting EOI and Pre-Qualification documents for the following works:
Eti-Osa is a Local Government Area of Lagos State in Nigeria. Lagos State Government administers the council area as Ikoyi-Obalande LCDA, Eti-Osa East, and Iru Victoria Island LCDA. Within Eti-Osa are several important areas of Lagos State, including Lagos' Victoria Island.
Application are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification / Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
Eti-Osa Local Government in pursuance of its mandate and Themes Agenda: the six Pillar development plans of Lagos state government also in compliance with the Lagos State public procurement law 2021 as amended and in tandem with 2022 capital budgeting provision of the local government the Eti-Osa local government hereby invites expression of interest from prospective contractors suppliers, consultants with the objective of pre-qualifying these contractors / suppliers / consultants to develop a data base of service providers with which the Eti-Osa Local Government will partner in subsequent bidding process and contract awards.
Category A: Works:
- Lot 1. Reconstruction of Baale Street Igbo-Efon
- Lot 2. Construction of Road at Agunbiade Bankole Street eti-osa local government area.
- Lot 3. Construction of office complex/Legislative office at Eti-Osa Government secretariat.
- Lot 4. Rehabilitation of Ikota housing estate road.
- Lot 5. Rehabilitation of 1 km Jakande estate road.
- Lot 7. Renovation of Lagos State model Nur/Pry School Lekki.
- Lot 8. Renovation of office
- Lot 9. Construction of motorized boreholes
- Lot 10. Construction of cover slab with herbs at Bera Estate,
- Lot 11. Construction of road at Saka Oluwa street Eti-Osa.
Category B: Goods:
- Lot 12. Procurement/supply of 10 official Vehicles
- Lot 13. Procurement/supply of 250 KVA Mikano generator.
- Lot 14. Procurement/Supply of 2 motorized machine.
- Lot 15. Procurement/Supply of laptops and desktops
- Lot 16. Procurement/Supply of one utility vehicle
- Lot 17. Procurement/Supply of 16 seater buses
- Lot 18. Procurement/Supply of an ambulance bus
- Lot 19. Procurement/Supply of furniture for schools.
The expression of interest must be submitted in the following order:
- Cover letter duly signed by the company's authorized signatory indicating the specific areas of specialization under the lots and non-consulting services.
- Certificate of incorporation (CAC)
- Company Audited accounts for the year 2019,2020,2021)
- Evidence of financial capability reference letter from reputable bank capable and willing to provide line of credit for project execution, if required.
- Current tape clearance certificate of the company and two directors for the last three years (2019,2020 & 2021).
- Evidence of technical capability list of equipment, staffing etc.
- Possession of experience as a prime contractor/consultants/suppliers in at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contracts of award and certificate of job completion within the last five (5) years.
- Exact verifiable location and full address/contact telephone number and email address of authorized representative.
- Evidence of technical partnership (manufactures authorization where necessary)
- In case of joint ventures, the company shall provide evidence of the joint venture agreement executed by all parties in the joint ventures.
- Evidence of company registration/removal with eti-osa local government.
- Any additional information that may enhance your future considerations.
Application Closing Date
3:00pm, 21st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Applications must be enclosed in sealed envelops as indicated in note below and addressed to the:
Eti-Osa Local Government,
- EOI/Pre-Qualification submission should be clear about the area(s) of competence and interest.
- Submission must be submitted in English language in four (4) copies sealed in an envelope clearly marked submission of Pre-qualification document for consulting services and non-consulting services (choose whichever is applicable)
- Interest applicants must note that Eti-Osa Local Government reserve the right to every claims made in the pre-qualification documents submitted by them.
- Eti-Osa Local Government shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with the agents.
- The pre-qualification exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Eti-Osa Local Government to award any contract.
- Eti-Osa local government will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with responses to this invitation
- Interested eligible applicants may obtain further information at the procurement office, eti-osa local government km 15, Lekki Epe express way.
- Non-refundable fee of N20,000 for bidding documents.