Newcross Petroleum Limited invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to submit tender documents for the following works:
Newcross Petroleum Limited, a metamorphosis of Newcross Investments Limited, operator of the OML 152 Psc is a young and dynamic Nigerian Indigenous Oil & Gas Company. The Company is primarily focused in the upstream industry, harnessing exploration and production opportunities in the African continent with current emphasis on the Niger Delta Petroleum Province and the West African sub-region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of 10K / 2000 HP Drilling Rig Services for Land Operations for OML 152 Drilling Campaign
Nipex Tender No.: 1000005327
Newcross Petroleum Limited, Operator of OML 152 hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract. The proposed contract will commence from Q1 2023.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
Vendor shall provide ancillary services to support Company's operations and in accordance with Company drilling programmes, the specifications contained in the contract and/or otherwise as directed by Company.
The provision of services and execution of the work - as summarized - shall be:
- By carrying out services in accordance with requirements of Contract on a planned and consistent basis.
- By the provision of Contractor's Personnel full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By provision of Contractor's items full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By performing activities on or in connection with the well(s), utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel on a Call-Out basis at various notice periods.
- By performing activities in connection with the drilling, completion, testing and suspending, Reentry existing wells or abandoning well operations utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel at locations other than drilling rig. Immediately stopping drilling and notifying Company if formations are encountered which reasonably appear to be oil or gas bearing and/or of lithological importance. Immediately notifying Company if circulation is lost, impenetrable formation is encountered and, in the meantime, exerting every reasonable effort to overcome such difficulties according to Good Oilfield Practice.
- Immediately taking precautionary action at least in accordance with Company's Well Control Procedures if an unexpectedly high-pressure formation is encountered and notifying Company immediately.
Provision of 10k / 2000 HP Land Drilling Rig Services for Land Operations expected start window: Q2/2021 for drilling and completion operations and well testing. The minimum technical requirements and specifications for the rig shall be as follows:
- One (1) 10K 2000HP Land Drilling/ Workover Rigs
- Depth rating of 20,000 ft with 5-1/2” Drill Pipe.
- Draw-works capacity (Maximum input Power) of 2000 HP (1500 KW).
- Three mud pumps of 1600 hp each.
- Hook-load capacity of 1,300,000 Ibs.
- Accommodation for 120 persons minimum.
- A Top Drive System (TDS) with the following ratings capacity, 500T, 5000psi WP, Minimum Continuous output torque of 40,000 ft-lbs and preferably AC driven.
- Well control equipment rated to 10,000psi working pressure
- Rotary soft torque system.
- Auto Catwalk.
- Rotary mouse hole.
- WITS data from rig instrumentation.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified and ‘live’ in the Drilling Rig Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category, but you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://vendors.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following documents shall be provided by the Rig owner/bidder as part of mandatory requirements.
Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate evidence of Nigerian ownership of the Rig including bill of sale, receipt of purchase, share certificates in the case of Rig SPV, etc. ownership transfer documents in the case of change of ownership of the rig in addition to the bill of sale and evidence of the acquisition and that it is Nigerian flagged.
- Provide evidence of Memorandum of agreement (MOA) and evidence of financial plan by the Nigerian company to acquire 10% at the start of the contract and grow equity or ownership stake for the duration of the contract, in case it is not Nigerian owned.
- Provide commitment to utilize Nigerian thirdparty services not limited to maintenance, waste management, housekeeping services, catering services etc., required for rig operations and activities.
- Tenderers to provide evidence of ownership in other drilling rigs or workover assets not limited to hydraulic workover Rigs, self-elevation workover Rigs (SEWOP).
- Commitment to meeting Nigerian manning specified for the Rig.
- Commitment to apply for expatriate Quota approval from the Board.
- Evidence of Registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS Portal.
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the Product/Service Category Code 3.04.01 as at 1700hrs on 4th March 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Newcross Petroleum Ltd, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Petroleum Ltd and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Newcross Petroleum Ltd will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.