The International Rescue Committee (IRC) invites interested suppliers / vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The International Rescue Committee, hereinafter referred to as "The IRC", is a non-profit, humanitarian agency that provides relief, rehabilitation, protection, resettlement services, and advocacy for refugees, displaced persons and victims of oppression and violent conflict. The IRC has been operating in Nigeria in October 2012 in response to a widespread flood disaster.
IRC’s emergency response team, with local partner CISCOPE (civil society coalition for poverty eradication), implemented a project to support livelihoods and improve WASH in kogi state from February to May 2013. This was followed by a 3-month nutrition and food security program in the same location from October 2013 to January 2014. IRC has been supporting programming in Adamawa state since early 2014 and expanded into Borno and Yobe states. The current projects support WASH, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Education, Economic Recovery and Development concerns among conflict-affected persons in northeastern Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal - MPA/MSA For Supply of Goods and Services to Borno - Maiduguri
Reference Number: IRC/2NIG/MAI/MPA/MSA/02/2022
It is the intent of this RFP to secure competitive proposals to select Supplier(s)for the International Rescue committee Nigeria country Program,Borno state, to supply list of goods or services to Maiduguri, Monguno, Gwoza and Bama.
Scope of Work
||Internet Services and Supplies
||Vehicle Rental Services
||Hotel Accommodation and Catering Services
- A Bid detailing the unit price only in the price offering sheet given for the purpose (per category) and duly stamped by the Bidder (Mandatory)
- Taxpayer’s documents/Tax Clearance Certificate in Nigeria (Mandatory)
- Three (3) References from current or past clients (at least in the last one year) (Mandatory)
- Bank statement/Reference letter from banker (Mandatory)
- Profile of the company (Mandatory) Not more than (10) ten pages.
- Vendor information form (Annex B) and duly stamped by the bidder (Mandatory)
- IRC Intend to Bid (ITB) - expected returns date as scheduled (Mandatory)
- Supplier Self-Certification of Eligibility & Code of Conduct (Annex C) and duly stamped by the bidder
- Certificate of Business registration or Trading License in Nigeria (Mandatory)
- Cover letter explaining interest to be a contracted vendor or supplier (see clause 12)
- Driver’s Certificate of Eye Test (Applicable for Vehicle Rental category only)
- Certificate of Registration with Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) applicable only on Internet Services category (Mandatory).
- Any other important document the bidder may feel needs to be attached to support their bid
Application Closing Date
11:59pm, 15th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
- Bids submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- The PURCHASER may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of bids,in which case all rights and obligations of the PURCHASER and Bidders, as documented in the RFP, will be applicable to the new deadline.
- The Bidder’s proposal shall include a technical proposal and a financial proposal, in separate sealed envelopes.
- Acceptance of your bid(s) and any subsequent contract are subject to IRC’s Terms and Conditions. IRC does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid.
- Bids submitted without completed, stamped and signed bidding documents will be disqualified.