Newcross Petroleum Limited invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Newcross Petroleum Limited, a metamorphosis of Newcross Investments Limited, operator of the OML 152 Psc is a young and dynamic Nigerian Indigenous Oil & Gas Company. The Company is primarily focused in the upstream industry, harnessing exploration and production opportunities in the African continent with current emphasis on the Niger Delta Petroleum Province and the West African sub-region.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Tubular (Casing and Tubing) Running Services for Land Operations for OML 152 drilling Campaign
NipeX Tender No.: 1000005318
Newcross Petroleum Limited, Operator of OML 152 hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bid list for the above contract. The proposed contract will commence from Q1 2023.
Scope of Work / Service Requirements
Vendor shall provide ancillary services to support Company's operations and in accordance with Company drilling programmes, the specifications contained in the contract and/or otherwise as directed by Company.
The provision of services and execution of the work - as summarized - shall be:
- By carrying out services in accordance with requirements of Contract on a planned and consistent basis.
- By the provision of Contractor's Personnel full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis
- By provision of Contractor's items full time, to provide planned and unplanned services on an immediate basis.
- By performing activities on or in connection with the well(s), utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel on a Call-Out basis at various notice periods.
- By performing activities in connection with the drilling, completion, testing and suspending, Reentry existing wells or abandoning well operations utilizing Contractor's Items and/or Personnel at locations other than drilling rig. Immediately stopping drilling and notifying Company if formations are encountered which reasonably appear to be oil or gas bearing and/or of lithological importance. Immediately notifying Company if circulation is lost, impenetrable formation is encountered and, in the meantime, exerting every reasonable effort to overcome such difficulties according to Good Oilfield Practice.
- Immediately taking precautionary action at least in accordance with Company's Well Control Procedures if an unexpectedly high-pressure formation is encountered and notifying Company immediately.
Tubular Running Equipment and Engineering services shall consist of tools and Engineering Services as required for operations in vertical, deviated, horizontal and HT/HP wells to be utilized on a periodic call out basis. The scope of work, shall include but will not be limited to the provision of the following:
- Contractor shall supply tubular handling and running equipment/tools to handle, clean, drift and run various sizes of casings ranging from 26” size casing to 2 3/8” size tubing.
- Contractor shall in addition provide adequate running tools such as spider slips, elevator, fill-up packer assembly with back-ups for easy replacement of faulty equipment/tools at all times.
- Contractor shall also provide all sizes and types of float equipment required for tubular running operations.
- Contractor shall have adequate personnel with adequate experience/capacity to handle the tubular running equipment/tools in different types of hole (Straight, deviated and horizontal) and should be able to fix minor problems of equipment when they occur at all times.
- To be eligible for this exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified and ‘live’ in the TUBULAR RUNNING SERVICES category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive a Technical Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category, but you are registered with NUPRC to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. with your NUPRC certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://vendors.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 as non-compliance will constitute a FATAL FLAW in all tender evaluations. In line with the above, Tenderers will be required to ensure that information on the following, among others, is included in their technical submission:
- Only Nigerian indigenous service companies having verifiable Nigerian equity shareholding of 51% and above are eligible to bid for this contract as this is an onshore activity.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding in the registered company, by providing details of company ownership and shareholding structure (form CO2 and CO7).
- Provide evidence of registration on NOGICD JQS portal.
- Provide Corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram with names and nationality of all personnel but not limited to Office Based Engineer, Casing Running Supervisor, Tong Operators, Stabber Operators, Jam unit Operators, etc. and CVs of all personnel listed in the project organogram.
- Tenderer shall provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, and assembly area) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Binding MOA with Nigerian companies for the procurement of all items for execution of the work scope.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence (Purchase receipt, Bill of Landing etc.) of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to execute this work scope.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Valid category C Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board in respect of ownership of equipment to be utilized on the project.
Application Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the Product/Service Category Code 3.04.04 as at 1700hrs on 4th March 2022 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Newcross Petroleum Ltd, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Newcross Petroleum Ltd and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Newcross Petroleum Ltd will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.