The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) invites Interested firm / companies (Clearing Agents) to express interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is the national public health institute with the mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies. The first formal step to establish the NCDC took place in 2011 when some departments in the Ministry of Health, including the Epidemiology Division, the Avian Influenza Project and its laboratories; and the Nigeria Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programme (NFELTP) were moved to form the nucleus of the agency. The Bill for an Act to establish NCDC was signed into law in November 2018, by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Engagement of a Clearing Agent for the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
In delivering on our mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious diseases outbreak and public health emergencies, and in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is desirous of soliciting for Expression of interest or applications to pre-qualify for the Engagement of a Clearing Agent for Clearing and Forwarding services for the Centre, for one (1) calendar year.
Scope of Work
The Agent shall be responsible for the following:
- Undertake the clearing of goods in Ports of arrival on behalf of the Centre.
- Provision of Logistics and Transportation to convey all goods meant for the Centre from designated parts of the Country and abroad;
- Provide packing services, warehousing where necessary and,
- Provide the estimated cost of the services so rendered periodically with invoice delivery note.
Interested firm/companies are requested to submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidence for assessment/consideration:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2018, 2019 & 2020;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm).
- Evidence of Custom Licenses and registration with relevant airport Authorities.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Friday, 11th March, 2022.
Opening of Submission
The proposal submitted will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on Friday, 11th March, 2022 at the Office of the Head (Procurement), Procurement Unit NCDC Headquarters, Ground floor, in the presence of the applicants or their representatives.
Submission of Documents
Prospective applicants are to provide their best offer and respond to this request in a sealed envelope with the name and address written boldly at the back of the envelope and delivered at the following address:
Attention: The Head (Procurement),
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control,
Plot 801, Ebitu Ukiwe Street,
Jabi - (FCT) Abuja.
- The submission must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the applicant;
- Submission made after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.