The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) invites interested and eligible vendors to tender sealed bids for the following works:
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply of Infusion Devices and Complementary Medical Equipment to Support COVID-19 Management
Reference No: ITB/2022/40835
Scope of Work
- Infusion pump
- Syringe pump
- Suction pump, electric
- Suction pump, manual
- Electrocardiograph, portable
- AED defibrillator
- Semi-automatic and manual defibrillator
- Semi-automatic and manual defibrillator / monitor
- Infrared Thermometer
- Blood gas analyzer, portable
- Self-inflating resuscitation bag with mask (Manual resuscitator), Adult
- Self-inflating resuscitation bag with mask (Manual resuscitator), Child
All medical equipment must be provided with:
- User care instructions and protocols, including guidance for replacement of accessories and consumables and safe decontamination of reusable parts, indicating if they are generic or brand related;
- Technical maintenance protocols;
- Warranty (including software updates) specifying date of commencement, duration period, exclusions/inclusions and other conditions as relevant.
Application Closing Date
- Bidders may be a private, public or government-owned legal entity or any association with legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with UNOPS.
- A bidder, and all parties constituting the bidder, may have the nationality of any country with the exception of the nationalities, if any, listed in the Tender Particulars section. A Bidder shall be deemed to have the nationality of a country if the Bidder is a citizen or is constituted, incorporated, or registered and operates in conformity with the provisions of the laws of that country.
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. A bidder shall be considered to have a conflict of interest if:
- A Bidder (including its personnel) has a close business or family relationship with a UNOPS personnel or with personnel of the UNOPS partner who engaged UNOPS who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the bidding documents or specifications of the contract, and/or the bid evaluation process of such contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such contract;
- A Bidder is associated, or has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by UNOPS to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods, services or works required in the present procurement process;
- A Bidder has an interest in other bidders, for the same procurement activity, including when they have common ownership and/or management. Bidders shall not submit more than one bid, except for alternative offers, if permitted. This will result in the disqualification of all bids in which the Bidder is involved. This includes situations where a firm is the Bidder in one bid and a sub-contractor on another; however, this does not limit the inclusion of a firm as a sub-contractor in more than one bid. In the case of procurement processes with lots, this provision shall apply on a lot by lot basis;
- A Bidder does not comply with any other conflict of interest situation relevant to the specific procurement process as specified in the solicitation document.
- Bidders must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest in the Bidder Information Form questionnaire and they shall be deemed ineligible for this procurement process unless such conflict of interest is resolved in a manner acceptable to UNOPS. Failure to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest may lead to the Bidder being sanctioned further to UNOPS policy on vendor sanctions.
25th March, 2022.
Interested vendors must respond to this tender using the UNOPS eSourcing system, via the UNGM portal. In order to access the full UNOPS tender details, request clarifications on the tender, and submit a vendor response to a tender using the system, vendors need to be registered as a UNOPS vendor at the UNGM portal and be logged into UNGM.
For guidance on how to register on UNGM and submit responses to UNOPS tenders in the UNOPS eSourcing system, please refer to the user guide and other resources available at: https://esourcing.unops.org/#/Help/Guides
Interested in improving your knowledge of what UNOPS procures, how we procure and how to become a vendor to supply to our organization? Learn more about our free online course on “Doing business with UNOPS” here