Adamawa State University, Mubi invites reputable and qualified contractors / suppliers/ service providers to pre-qualify and tender for the following projects:
Adamawa State University, Mubi invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The Adamawa State University in compliance with the Adamawa State Public Procurement Law, wishes to invite reputable and qualified contractors/suppliers/service providers to pre-qualify and tender for the underlisted proposed projects.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Proposed Procurement of Laboratory Reagents/Consumables.
- Lot 2: Production of students file jackets, SIWES Logbooks, outpatient card.
- Lot 3: Proposed Procurement of Stationery and Computer Consumables.
- Lot 4: Proposed Procurement of Lubricating oil (Engine Oil) for Generators
- Lot 5: Expression of Interest for Insurance of ADSU Assets/Properties.
- Lot 6: Expression of Interest for Training of ADSU staff on IPSAS.
- Lot 7: Expression of Interest for Feasibility and Engineering Design for ADSU Campus Radio/Television.
- Certificate of Incorporation/Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 AND CAC7.
- Tax clearance certificate for 3 years valid till 31st Dec. 2021.
- Evidence of Value Added Tax certificate.
- Company's audited account for three years (2018-2020).
- Compliance certificate with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Funds valid till 31st Dec. 2021.
- Certificate of compliance with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) valid till 31st Dec. 2021.
- Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st Dec. 2021.
- Latest Certificate of Registration as a contractor issued by the Adamawa State Bureau of Public Procurement
- Sworn court affidavit indicating as follows:
- That no officer in ADSU, Mubi or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in your company.
- That all information in your bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That your company is not in receivership of any form of insolvency or bankrupt proceedings or the subject of any form of writing up petition or proceedings.
- That no Director of your company who has been convicted in any country for criminal office related to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
N/B: The Item (above) are basic requirements for which failure to supply any will result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
- Company profile indicating key personnel and qualification of professional staff.
- Evidence of available equipment.
- Evidence of execution of similar project in the previous years.
- Evidence of financial capability.
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 15th March, 2022.
Opening of Tender
Bidders, relevant NGOs and the public are invited to witness the opening of bids on the 15th, March, 2022 by 10:00am at the senate Chamber, Boni Haruna Administrative (Senate) Building, Adamawa State University, Mubi.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested bidders are to collect tender documents from the Procurement Department room A5 in the Boni Haruna Administrative (Senate) Building of Adamawa State University, Mubi within working hours Monday to Friday upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000 per lot. The payment should be made in the Zenith Bank (ADSU Education Tax) 1010991218 and collect receipt in the Bursary Unit of the University
Submission of Bidding Documents
Completed bid documents should be in two (2) separately sealed envelopes, labelled "Technical" and "Financial" (2 Envelope system) placed in a larger envelope clearly marked with the relevant project title & Lot, and addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Adamawa State University,
Mubi - Adamawa State.
- The envelope should be deposited in the Tamper Proof Tender Box at senate Chamber, Boni Haruna Administrative Building Adamawa State University, Mubi within working hours Monday - Friday.
- Company's name should be written at the reverse side of the envelope. The period for this bidding is (10) Ten days owing to its urgency. That this period is in compliance to procurement under Covid-19 Guidelines as per Procurement Procedures Manual of Adamawa State Bureau of Public Procurement.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a forwarding/Covering letter under the company's letter headed paper bearing amongst other Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone numbers and email address. The letter headed papers must bear the names and nationalities of Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, dully signed by the authorized officer of your company.
- Adamawa State University is not bound to accept the lowest bid that is not substantially responsive.
- This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Adamawa State University, Mubi to transact with any party for the projects, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of Adamawa State University, Mubi.
- The Adamawa State University, Mubi will not be responsible for any cost expenses incurred by any interested party (ies)in connection with any response to this invitation and submission in response to an inquiry
- The Adamawa State University, Mubi is not bound to shortlist any contractor and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.