The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites interested and eligible vendors to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations organization tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Supply of Furnitures and Electric Stand - Two Lots
Reference Number: 88681
- When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 1.
- Documents uploaded in the system as part of your quotation must be free from any form of virus or corrupted contents, or the quotations shall be rejected.
- It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your quotation is submitted on or before the deadline indicated by UNDP in the eTendering system.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using username: event.guest password: why2change and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide.
- Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
- If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using "Accept Invitation" feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline. Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.