The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites interested / reputable suppliers to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of COVID-19 Related Commodities
The Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDs (NACA) intends to use funds from the COVID 19 RM (C19 RM) grant for the procurement of additional essential commodities for the COVID 19 response in Nigeria: for supply of Medical Consumables and Medical Equipment.
Scope of Supply
- Lot 1 - Case Management (Pharmaceuticals).
- Lot 2 - Laboratory Consumables and Equipments
General Eligibility Criteria
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be One Hundred and Twenty (120) Days
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards or Job Completion Certificates.
- For Lot 1 Tenderers should provide current registration with Pharmacist Council of Nigeria of premises valid December, 2021.
- For Lot 1, Tenderers should provide the brand and the country of origin of the products to be supplied as well as NAFDAC registration of the Products.
- For Lot 2 Tenderers should provide brand, Manufacturers Authorization and Standard Organization of Nigeria mark of standardization of item for De-fibrilator, Oxygen Regulators, Syringe Pump
- Bid security will be required for quotation above N100,000,000.00.
- Bidders are allowed only to bid for one lot. Any bidder who bid for more than one lot will be disqualified.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 3rd April, 2022.
Collection of Tender Documents
(PDF) for a detailed description of the ITT.
Submission of Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the items desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of the Tender in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as "Original" and “Copy.” The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope addressed and delivered to Office of the:
Head of Procurement,
Ground Floor, NACA Main Building,
3 Ziguinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided.
- Please note that you are expected to submit a sample or picture of the Item with your Tender submission. See the standard bidding document for more information.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA reserves the right to evaluate and award per line item and in the event of exigency, NACA may vary the quantities/quality of the items during the time of evaluation, award and execution of contract with respect to this invitation to tender;
- NACA is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Notes / Disclaimer
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.