The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested / eligible vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Furnish and Install New Fuel Dispensers
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement to furnish and install two new Wayne Helix 2000’ Electronic Suction, Double Nozzle, Fuel Dispensers (or Equal), one for AGO and one for PMS, with at least one year warranty; at the Embassy Warehouse, located at Plot 1129 Durumi District, Abuja. You are invited to submit a quotation.
In order for a quotation to be considered, you must submit the following:
- Price proposal - See the Pricing table in section II of the solicitation document.
- Standard Form (SF)-1449
- The technical proposal, to include but not limited to your complete specifications of the machine, with sample/pictures, brochure, maintenance manual, model/part numbers, all accessories, shipping method, delivery period, shipping weight, CAC registration, past performance for the same projects with valid contact information of your clients for the last three years, and your methodology for the installation.
- Additional information as required in Section 3
- Section 5 of the solicitation document, Representations and Certifications,
- Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached NDAA form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Your quotation must be submitted by email to: Abujaprocurement@state.gov
with the subject "Quotation #PR10593470 To Furnish and Install New Fuel Dispensers".
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- Payment term is Net 30.
- FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
- Direct any questions regarding this solicitation by email to: Abujaprcurement@state.gov or by telephone on +234 9 461 4000 during regular business hours.