The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) invites experienced and reputable Consultants / Service Providers to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Securities and Exchange Commission ("The Commission") is a Statutory Organization established by the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) No. 29 of 2007. The Commission is empowered by the ISA to Regulate and Develop the Nigerian Capital Market.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Reference No.: SEC/PROC/2022/001
To this end, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Commission is hereby inviting experienced and reputable Consultants/Service Providers for Expression of Interest for the under listed Services.
Scope of Work
- A1 / Engagement of Consultant: Insurance Broker(s) for the Commission's Buildings
- A2 / Engagement of Consultant: Security Services at Head and Zonal Offices
Interested and competent Consultants wishing to carry out any of the projects listed in the above three (3) Categories are required to submit the following documents. Failure to fulfill any of the under-listed requirements will render a bid disqualified:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC and CAC7. Business Name also is acceptable.
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31" December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Securities and Exchange Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter; Company's Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020, 2021);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project where needed;
- Company's Profile with Curriculum Vitae of relevant Key Staff to be deployed for the works/services, including copies of their Academic/Professional Qualifications and geographical spread;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation/Job Completion Certificates;
- Evidence of Firm's registration with relevant regulatory professional body(ies) Lot Al NAICOM, Lot 2-CMD, Lot 3 - NSCDC
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR and Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each Joint Venture partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company's/Firm's Letter Headed Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM Number), and E-mail Address. The Letter Headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Company.
N/B: Note that documents/information must be arranged and submitted in the sequence/order as listed above.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, March 21, 2022.
Opening of EOI Documents
Expression of Interest (Eol) documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, March 21, 2022, at the Multi Media Centre (MMC), Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria SEC Tower, Plot 272, Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the address stated above, as the Securities and Exchange Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested Firms/Company are to submit two (2) bound copies of Expression of Interest (Eol) documents, separated by dividers. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Name of the Project and Lot Number and addressed to the:
Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria SEC Tower,
Plot 272, Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Bidder and should be deposited in the Tender Box on the first floor, not later than the stated closing date
- Expressions of Interest must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Expressions of Interest submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders are excused from the bid opening, which will be attended by officials of private sector professional organisation and CSOs in the areas of anti-corruption/transparency. The event will be fully captured on video and will be provided to bidders on request; Bidders may submit through Post (Courier Services); Only shortlisted firms will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal (RFP);
- All costs will be borne by the bidders as the Commission will not be held responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation;
- Non-compliance with the Conditions stated therein will lead to automatic disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process;
- The Commission is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007;
- Firms are enjoined to check the Commission's Website or Notice Boards from time to time;
- For further enquiries, please contact Procurement & Support Services Department between 9.00 am to 3.30 pm (Mondays - Fridays) at the address above.