The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) interested and eligible suppliers with relevant experience to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex was Appropriated Funds in the 2022 Capital Budget for the execution of its projects. Accordingly, in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007, the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex hereby invites all interested and eligible suppliers with relevant experience to tender for the following project.
Scope of Work
- Lot T6: Supply of Medical Equipment, Drugs and Consumables
N/B: The execution of the above Project will be subjected to Due Process mechanism which would be transparent to all interested and eligible bidders.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Form CAC 1,1 CAC 2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021) valid till 31” December, 2022, with minimum, average annual turnover of N300 million;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F.) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31” December, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant Committees of the OAUTHC, ile-lfe, Osuja State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for thelast three (3) years (2019,2020 and 2021);
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the Project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the Project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least Two (2) Contracts for the Supply of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Machine hi the last Five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Job Completion Certificates, Final Maintenance Certificate and Photographs of the Project;
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITP Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each jV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the Firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Tuesday, 29th March, 2022.
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
The submitted Pre-Qualification documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 29 March, 2022 at the Hospital Auditorium Building
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The title of the project should be written at the top left-hand corner of the enveloped and should bear the name of the tendering Contractor. Completed Pre-Qualification documents must be neatly bound and sealed in two separate envelopes clearly marked, at the top right corner of each of the envelopes with the title of Project, E.g., Technical bid for Lot 1: Tender for the Supply of Medical Equipment, Drugs and Consumables.
Pre-Qualification documents should be addressed and delivered to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
Ile-Ife - Osun State.
The completed and sealed document should be deposited in the Tender Box in the Office of the Deputy Director (Procurement), Room , behind Administrative Block, Phase 1, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife not later than the specified closing date
- The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife is neither committed nor obliged to short-list any Contractor or to award the contract to any Contractor Agent.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering Companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be constructed as a commitment on the part of the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned unopened Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for collection of tender documents;
- The OAUTHC is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.