The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) invites interested and eligible Suppliers / Contractors with relevant experience to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the 2022 Capital Projects
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex was Appropriated Funds in the 2022 Appropriation Act for the execution of its projects. In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex hereby invites all interested and eligible Suppliers/Contractors with relevant experience to tender for the following Capital Projects.
Scope of Work
Category A: Goods:
||MIN AV. Annual Turnover (N)
||Purchase of One Water Tanker
||Purchase of two (2) Bus Ambulances
||Purchase of (2) Utility Vehicles
Category B: Works:
||MIN AV. Annual Turnover (N)
||Upgrading of Power System to include additional Transformers and Solar/Inverter System
Construction of External Works for Orthopaedlc, Cardiac, Isolation & Molecular Laboratory and New Intensive Care Unit
Note: Projects listed above will be subjected to Due Process mechanism which would be transparent to all interested and eligible bidders who wish to participate.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021) valid till 31" December, 2022;
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate valid 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F.) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose numbers of staffis 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31 December, 2022 or Valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant Committees of the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex, Ile-Ife, Osun State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars in Nigeria.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021);
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the Project when needed;
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the Project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Project; Vehicles:
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
- Lot S4: Evidence of One (1) COREN Registered Electrical Engineers with practicing License valid for 2022;
- Lot S5: Evidence of (1) COREN Civil Engineer, ARCON, QSRBN, CORBON, with practicing license valid for 2022.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The Letter Head Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized Officer of the Firm.
Note that: Copy of Award Letters, Completion Certificates and Final Maintenance Certificates where applicable are to be enclosed.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Tuesday, 19th April, 2022.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on 12:00 noon Tuesday, 19 April, 2022 the Hospital Mini Auditorium, Phase 3, IHU, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, while the Financial Bids will be kept unopened. Please, ensure you sign the Bid Submission Register in the (Office of Deputy Director (Procurement Department) Room 7, Behind Administrative Block, Phase I, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife) If all Envelopes are not sealed and marked as required; the OAUTHC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents from the Office of Deputy Director (Procurement Department) Room 7, Behind Administrative Block, Phase I, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife between the working hours of 8.30 a.m. and 4.00 p.m, daily on payment of a Non-refundable Tender Fee of N10,000.00 per Lot into OAUTHC TSA Internally Generated Revenue Account, The photocopy of teller for this payment should be attached to the Tender Documents.
Submission of Documents
Prospective Bidders are to submit Bid for each of Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid". Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number e.g. Lot 1 Purchase of Water Tanker) bearing a statement DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 19 April, 2022 and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
Ile-Ife - Osun State.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the Office of the Director (Procurement) Room 7, Behind Administrative Block, Phase I, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 19 April, 2022. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office.
- Bid must be in English Language and signed by an Official Authorized by the Bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidder should not bid for more than two (2) Lots; d. All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife is neither committed nor obliged to short-list any Contractor orto award the contract to any Supplier Agent
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages;
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife will only recognize and correspond with only authorized Officers of the tendering Companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf;
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be constructed as a commitment on the part of the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife;
- Presence of bidders / representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency; Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.