Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) invites interested contractors / companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people.
NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency shelter, Livelihoods and Food Security, Water, sanitation and hygiene sectors, Information and Legal Counselling, Camp Management and Education.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Ref No: 03/NRC-NG/CLT/2022
Scope of Works
The Norwegian Refugee Council hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the supply of Goods/Works as indicated below:
- Construction of Temporary Learning Space in Maiduguri.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
Collection of Documents
Submission of Documents
- Tenders received after the deadline shall be considered late & shall be rejected & unopened.
- Kindly note that there is no hand or email delivery of tender.
- All tenders must be submitted via the e-sourcing platform.
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org