The Federal Medical Center, Nuguru invites experienced and competent contractors / suppliers to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Federal Medical Centre, Nguru is one of the Federal Tertiary Hospitals in the country, it is a 400 bed Tertiary Hospital located in Yobe State in the North-East of Nigeria and is one of the fastest growing Federal Medical Centres in the Country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Execution of 2022 Capital Projects
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 and extant regulations of the Government on the procurement of Goods, Works and Services, The Federal Medical Centre Nguru, hereby invites experienced and competent contractors and suppliers to undertake the under listed 2022 Capital Projects.
Scope of Work / Supply
- Lot T1 / Construction of Store Complex
- Lot T2 / Construction and Furnishing of Admin Offices
- Lot T3 / Maintenance /Renovation of Dilapidated Structures
- Lot T4 / Provision of Public Toilets
- Lot T5 / Construction of Specialty Clinic Complex
- Lot T6 / Purchase of Office Equipment and Furniture
- Lot T7 / Supply of Utility Vehicle
- Lot T8 / Completion of Mortuary/Provision of Equipment
- Lot T9 / Supply of Medical Equipment
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CACT:
- Evidence of Company income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December, 2022;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above)
- Evidence of industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December 2022;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre Nguru or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2019, 2020, 2021,
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects; Works:
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- Lot T6 Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Lot T7: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council's approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria, for bidders of lots T8 & 19;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted win a covering/Forwarding Letter under the company/Firms Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 4th April, 2022.
Opening of Bids
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on 12:00 noon of Monday, 4 April, 2022 in the Board room of Dr Bello Kawuwa Administrative Block, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Procurement office Dr Bello Kawuwa Administrative Block, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru, as the Federal Medical Centre, Nguru will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of the Head of Procurement, Dr Bello Kawuwa Administrative Block, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tenderfee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Federal Medical Centre Nguru's (TSA Account No: 1000046 with GIFMIS Code (GR) 100056350) Remita account in any commercial bank.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid". Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number) and addressed to the:
Federal Medical Centre,
Nguru - Yobe State.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box Dr Bello Kawuwa Administrative Block, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru not later than the specified closing date.
For further enquiries, please contact the Procurement Officer Federal Medical Centre, Nguru on GSM No: 08038399668.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency:
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post(Courier Services);
- Only pre qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Federal Medical Centre, Nguru is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.