Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) invites interested, reputable and competent companies with relevant experience to indicate interest by submitting EOI and Tender documents for the following works:
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) was established in 2010. Linked to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, this is a tertiary medical institution that provides medical services for patients and training for medical students.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender / Expression of Interest for 2022 Capital Projects
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi hereby invites reputable and competent Companies with relevant experience and good track records for the execution of its 2022 Capital projects as follows.
Scope of Work
|Category A: Goods
||Equipping of Neonatal ICU Pediatric)
||Procurement of Specialized Equipment (internal Medicine)
||Furnishing of Gynae, ENT, Family and Internal Medicine
||Provision of Food items to Households in Toro Federal constituency
||Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State
|Category B Works
||Rehabilitation and Expansion of ENT Complex
||Construction Family Medicine Complex
||Expansion of Internal Medicine Complex
||Expansion of Dental Complex
|Category C: Consultancy Services
||Provision of Medical Outreach to the People of Bauchi Central Senatorial District
||Bauchi Central Senatorial District
||Consultancy Services in respect of Category B projects.
Interested companies shall be required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of corporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name is also acceptable for Services
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid 31st December 2022; with Minimum Average Annual Turnover of N30 million for Works
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above):
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N5m and above
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid til 31st December, 2022
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or vald Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in this bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three years - 2019 2020 2021;
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating a willingness to provide a credit facility for the execution of the project
- Company's profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staff, including copies of their Academic Professional qualifications such as COREN ARCON, CORBON, OSRBN etc.)
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Award, Job completion certificates and photographs
- Letter of Authorization from the original Manufacturers in accordance with approved policy for procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospital in Nigeria for Lot 1 and 2
- For Supply of Other Equipment Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Works: List of Plants Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease
- Services: Evidence of Firm's current registration with relevant regulatory professional body(ies) such as COREN, ARCON, CORBON, GSRBN.
- For Joint Venture Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering forwarding letter under the company firm's Letter Headed paper bearing among others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the CAC, Contact address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail address. The letterhead paper must bear the name and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date (Goods & Works)
12:00 noon Monday, 4th April, 2022.
Application Closing Date (EOI)
12:00 Noon, 21st March, 2022.
Opening of EOI and Technical Bids
The Eol and the technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadlines for submission at 12:00 Noon 21st March 2022 and 12.00noon on Monday 4 April, 2022, respectively at the Board Room, New Administrative building of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi.
Collection of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
Tender documents are to be collected from office of the Head of Procurement Unit, OM Admin Building, office No. 7 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi between the hours of 8.00am and 4:00pm daily upon presentation of a non-refundable tender fee payment of N10,000.00 per Lot into the Hospital's Remita Account
Submission of Tender Documents (Goods & Works)
The prospective bidders are to submit bid for the Projects in 3 hard copies for each of the Technical and Financial bids in separate package in sealed envelope clearly marked as either "Financial or Technical tender" as appropriate and put in a single bigger) envelope neatly marked as Technical and Financial bid indicating in each case the project LOT at the Top left hand comer of each envelope addressed to the:
Chief Medical Director,
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital,
Off Yandoka Road,
Bauchi PMB 0117,
Bidders should submit bids with their company name and contact numbers written boldly on it and dropped in the temperproof tender box located at the Board Room New Administrative building of Abubakar Talawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi. Between the hours of 8.00am to 4:00pm dally no later than the specified closing date.
Submission of EOI Documents
EOI should be submitted at the Board Room, New Administrative building of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi.
Interested bidders should note the following:
- Contractors are permitted to bid for not more than two (2) Lols.
- Failure to comply with all instruction(s) shall automatically lead to disqualification.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Ant-Corruption Transparency:
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post Courier Services)
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned unopened
- Services: Only shortlisted bidders would be contacted for collection of Request for Proposals
- The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital Bauchi is not bound to pre quality shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.