The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites reputable Companies and Contractors to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Pre-Qualification of Vendors for Vehicle Repair
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has received funding from Global Fund in continuance of the pursuit of its statutory responsibilities for HIV/AIDS treatment, care & Support and strengthening of health systems in Nigeria by further addressing the gaps in the National HIV prevention and treatment program.
In its efforts to create good working environment for its staff to carry out their responsibility effectively and efficiently, the Agency is seeking for qualified professionals in the Vehicle Maintenance. The Agency, therefore invites reputable Companies and Contractors for per-qualification.
- The Objective is to have functional and dependable working vehicle by having their level of effectiveness and efficiency enhanced in order for service delivery.
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit quotation including the under listed documents:
Application Closing Date
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- TIN NUMBER;
- Company Profile including list or pictures of equipments.
- Evidence of One similar jobs (Award Letters and job completion) in the past three years.
- Evidence of Business office located within Abuja.
12:00 noon Tuesday, 15th March, 2022
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in one original copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled "Vehicle Maintenance". The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address:
Room 1.02 Ground Floor,
National Agency for the control of AIDS (NACA),
No.3 Zinguinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
Beside AEDC Office,
F.C.T - Abuja.
The Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- In addition, the completed bid is expected to be registered and dropped in the designated bid box on or before the specified closing date, as bids will be immediately opened at the close of the submission time and date, in the NACA Main Conference Room located on the First Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters Building of the same above Address. This Notice also invites you for the Bid-Opening as appropriately indicated above.
Suppliers are advised to get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers via the link provided below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Whistle Blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: firstname.lastname@example.org