Posted by Chinyere on Tue 09th Oct, 2012 - nigeriantenders.com
Albasu Local Government, Kano State
1:0 Albasu Local Government of Kana State wishes to bring to the notice of interested, competent and reputable Contractors that it intends to carry out the following projects under its 2012 Capital Budget. Prospective bidders are requested to note that the lowest bidder may not necessarily be the best for the award.
Lot 01: Construction of tarred (two quotes) from Faragai - Batayya - Chamarana to Albasu.
Lot 02: Construction of Four number Classroom Blocks with an Office.
Lot 03: Upgrading of Batayya Health Clinic.
3:0 Pre Qualification Requirements
01. Certificate of Incorporation
02. Registration with State Works Rag. Board
03. Company Audited Account for 3 years
04. Evidence of Tax Clearance for 3 years
05. Evidence of financial capability/Banking support
06. Experience & technical qualification of key personnel
07. Record of previous projects executed & evidence of knowledge of the industry
08. Equipments, plants & Technology capacity
09. Annual tune over .
10. Evidence of settlement of payee & other withholding tax
11. Vat, Registration & evidence of past vat remittances
12. Any other document that will enhance your competency and reliability
4:0 Submission of Documents
The application for pre qualification must be submitted in sealed envelopes and boldly marked “Pre Qualification Documents” For Lot and should be address to as follows:
The Secretary Resident Due Process Team, Albasu Local Government, Kano State with the Company’s full Name and address written dearly at the back of the envelop. Please note that all pages of the Bill of Quantities must be signed and sealed by individual bidders. Failure to sign the BQs may lead to the disqualification of the documents submitted.
5:0 Closing Date
Submission of applications for Pre qualification dosed on Monday, 22th October, 2012 at 12.00 noon.
Note: Please note that the pre qualification invitation shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Local Govt. nor shall it entail any company to make any claim whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Local Govt. by virtue of such company having responded to the advert.
DR Ahmad Tata
Resident Due Process Teams