The Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) invites interested and eligible vendors to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian humanitarian NGO founded in Milan on April 15, 1965. Through the commitment, motivation, determination and professionalism of its staff, COOPI aims to contribute to the process of fighting poverty and developing the communities with which it cooperates all over the world, intervening in situations of emergency, reconstruction and development, in order to achieve a better balance between the Global North and the Global South, between developed areas and deprived or developing areas.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Car Rental
Program: COOPI NIGERIA Program in Yobe State
COOPI has received grant from different international Donors for the implementation of humanitarian actions in the North East of Nigeria and intends to apply a portion of those grants to payments under this contract. No party other than COOP! shall derive any rights from the grant or have any claim to its proceeds. Under no circumstances or for no reason whatsoever will the Donors entertain any request for indemnity or payment directly submitted by the COOP'S contractors.
Description of the Contract
Rent of Vehicles with the following specifications:
- Vehicle (4*4) SUV, Sharoon, 18-seater vans 2400 cc, Trucks at least 16,000 cc and Pick-Up with engine 1500 cc minimum; 5 seats minimum with airbag and fully Air Conditioned for 24 hours/day,
- 7 days/week within Yobe Stae. Without road limitation all over the country for occasional trips. Driver included 24/7hrs.(depending on the work schedule, a stand by driving will be on duty after closing hours)
- Fuel included
The contracting authority will exclude from participation in the tender procedure candidates or tenderers falling into any of the following cases:
- a) They are bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into an arrangement with creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters,
- They have been convicted of an offence concerning their professional conduct by a judgement that has the force of res judicata;
- They have been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means that the contracting authority can justify;
- They have not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established or with those of the country of the contracting authority or those of the country where the contract is to be performed;
- They have been the subject of a judgement that has the force of res judicata for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity:
- Following another procurement procedure or grant award procedure, they have been declared to be in serious breach of contract for failure to comply with their contractual obligations.
- Candidates or tenderers must certify by any relevant means that they are not in one of the situations listed above: www.coopi.org
- Period of execution fist April 2022 - 31st March 2023) With Possible extension
and Award Criteria
Application Closing Date
- The tender commission will not necessarily choose on the basis of lowest price alone but will award the contract on the basis of value for money, price, quality, compliance with international norms, and delay for delivery.
- The experience of the tenderer in the performance of similar contracts will be as well a criterion for selection.
13:00 hours, 16th March, 2022.
Opening of Documents
Tenders will be open on the 18th of March 2022 at 12:00hr Nigeria time at COOPI Office location, Plot No. 86187 Don Etibet Housing Estate, Damaturu, Yobe State. Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
Collection of Tender dossier
The tender dossier is available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Documents
Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to: email@example.com