State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Gombe State invites reputable contractors with relevant working experience to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Gombe State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender
The State Universal Basic Education Board invites per-qualification documents from reputable contractors with relevant working experience for the execution of UBEC/SUBEB 2020-2021 Intervention Projects.
Scope of Work
- Construction of Classroom blocks and offices in Basic Schools
- Renovation of dilapidated classroom blocks across the 11 L.G.As of the State.
- Drilling of water boreholes
- Procurement of pupils/teacher and other furniture to Basic schools.
- Evidence of incorporation/Registration with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Copy of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate of compliance valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of ECS Clearance certificate from National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTIF) valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration in the National Database of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Financial capability and/or Banking support.
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience in execution of similar projects.
- Evidence of Registration with Gombe State Government as a contractor at the appropriate category valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration as a contractor with Gombe SUBEB valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Sworn Affidavit confirming the following:
- That no staff of Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board is a Director of the Company.
- That neither the company nor any of its Directors is bankrupt or in receivership
- That none of the Directors have been convicted in any law court for any criminal offense.
The documents should be arranged in the order listed above.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
The completed Pre-Qualification documents are to be submitted in two (2) hard copies sealed in an envelope and submitted to the:
State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB),
Federal Low Cost Near Ilmi International College,
P.M.B 097, Gombe,
- The board may verify any or all claims made by bidders and shall disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false in addition to other sanctions may be deemed necessary.
- Only companies that met the above mentioned requirements may be invited to participate in the Financial Tendering Process.