Taraba State Government of Nigeria invites competent companies / contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
Taraba State Government of Nigeria, invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Construction of First Referral Hospital Kona - Jalingo Construction of Additional Blocks of Classrooms, Staff Quarters and Hostel Blocks for School of Health Technology Takum, Takum L.G.A
Taraba State Government has allocated funds to the State Ministry of Health, for the 2022 capital appropriation for the above proposed projects.
In compliance with the Taraba State procurement Law TSPPL2012, the ministerial Tender Board hereby invites bids through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) from competent companies to tender for the said procurement.
Scope of Work
The Scope shall include; Construction, Renovation Remodeling of various units. The bids are divided into Two (2) lots:
- Lot 1 - Construction of First Referral Hospital Kona, Jalingo
- Lot 2 - Renovation and Construction of Additional facilities at the College of Health Technology Takum, Takum Local Government Area.
Application Closing Date
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax clearance Certificate for the last three years ie from 2019-2021
- Evidence of compliance with pension Act (PENCOM)
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of Registration with Taraba State Ministry of Finance
- Company's audited account for the last three years ie from 2019-2021
- Letters of Award/Certificate of completion of similar Jobs executed
- Details of company's profile
- Evidence of Professional Qualifications of Staff
10:00am, 21st April, 2022.
The Bids shall be opened IMMEDIATELY after closing by 10:00am at General Sani Abacha State Secretariat Conference hall, off Hammaruwa Way Jalingo, Taraba State.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested bidders are advised to obtain tender documents containing the specification for the procurement according to LOTS at; The office of the Head of procurement as from 9:00am - 3.00pm at Non refundable fee of N 50,000 = only from the 10th March, 2022 to April, 21st 2022 (Mondays - Friday).
Submission of Bids
Bids must be prepared as financial bids separately from Technical bids. Three (3) copies are marked original and others photocopies each SEPARATELY packed in a sealed envelop clearly marked as Financial or Technical bids then put together in a big envelope and marked on the top right corner of the envelope with the name of the Lot tendered for, and the name of your company on the reverse side of the envelope. It should be noted that the total contract amount. Must be indicated in the forwarding letter using the company's letter headed paper enclosed in the Technical bid.
The envelope should be addressed to the:
Ministry of Health,
- This announcement is published for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer by the Taraba State Ministry of Health Ministerial Tender Board to transact with any bidder or company for this procurement nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the board to procure concession services.
- The Ministerial Tender Board will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested bidder or company in connection with any response to an inquiry.
- The Ministerial Tender Board is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
Submission should include both soft and hard copies of Financial and Technical bids.
All inquiries should be directed to the above stated address.