Surulere Local Government, Lagos State invites interested and eligible contractors to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Surulere is a residential and commercial Local Government Area located on the mainland of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria, with an area of 23 km2 (8.9 sq mi). At the last census in the year 2006, there were 503,975 inhabitants, with a population density of 21,864 inhabitants per square kilometer. The local government area is bordered by Yaba, Mushin and Ebute-Metta.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid
The Administration of Hon. Sulaiman Bamidele Yusuf has deemed it fit to invite interested contractors to bid for the following.
Scope of Work
Construction / Rehabilitation of roads at:
- Makinde Street, by Ojelegba, Ward G.
- Kadiri Street, off Clegg street, Ward F3.
- Ajoghe Street, off Aralile street, Ward F2
- Akpan Crescent of Fawelrinmi Street, off Ojuelgba road, Surulere Ward F1
- Owolewa street, off Randle Road, Surulere
- Jubril Martins Street, Surulere
- Construction of Clement Ajigbeda Primary school, Surulere
- Construction of Recreational Centre at Alhaji Masha Housing Estate, Small London
- Sculptural work at Stadium junction Surulere
- Disposal of 350NAV Mikanso used generator at Surulere L/Govt.
- Installation of intercom at Surulere L/G
- Installation of CCTV gadget at Surulere Local Government Secretariat
- Procurement or office Furniture at Surulere secretariat
- Procurement of official Vehicles at Surulere L/G secretariat
- Desilting of drains at Surulere L/G
- Construction of Idi-Araba Market on (PPP)
- Procurement and Installation of transformer at Surulere LG secretariat
- Procurement and Installation of Computer Laptop and Desktop computer system
This is in accordance with the procurement law for transparency.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 5th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Application must be enclosed in a sealed envelope, addressed and delivered to the Procurement office to:
Surulere Local Government Secretariat,