The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; "Migration for Development Programme" (PME), financed by Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany, would like to procure one (1) Sound-Proof 60-70KVA Industrial Generator:
- With the following minimum specifications:
- Voltage: 380-415V
- Frequency: 50-55 Hz
- Output rating: 380-415V
- No. of cylinders: 3-4
- Engine Speed: 1400-1500 rpm
- Length:2200-2278mm, Width: 760-1105mm,
- Height: 1295-1517mm
- Engine power: 55-62KW
- 200m 20-25mm Armored Cables and Other Accessories;
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
Application Closing Date
- An official letter expressing interest. b. Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- A bank introductory letter.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an annual turnover of NGN 24,000,000.00 minimum in the year 2021.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs. Only third-party evidence will be considered, not list of similar jobs/ references.
5:00pm Thursday, 24th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91160818" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T - Abuja
- Your complete documents should not be more than 15 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than the specified closing date will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.