The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply "GIZ", is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Supply of IT Equipment
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH: "Support to Strengthening Resilience in North-East Nigeria Programme", financed by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany and the European Union, is looking for qualified companies for the supply of IT equipment for Computer Department of the Vocational Training Centre, Blu, Borno State.
This tender will be tendered in lots by geographic reference.
Scope of Work
The tender aims to procure:
- 15 Desktops with wired keyboard and wired mouse;
- 15 Nos. Electric Stabilizers
- 15 Nos. UPS
- 15 Nos. Monitors
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested bidders to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing their interest to supply IT equipment.
- A brief company profile showing clearly an address for an office/shop or workshop with staff within the region.
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)-copy of CAC certificate and Memorandum of Association clearly indicating relevant business area.
- Evidence of being financially capable to finance such tender by an original introductory bank letter.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of IT equipment). Third-party evidence will be considered first i.e., copy of completion certificate.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an annual turnover of NGN 25,000,000.00 minimum in the year 2021.
Due to the aim to support local communities, companies from the region would be favoured but must meet the above-mentioned criteria.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 25th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hard copies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91160799" to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than the specified closing date will be accepted and considered.
- The shortlist for the successful bidders will be separated based on expressed lots.
- Do not send price offers, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their interest.