Federal College of Agriculture Akure
Applications for Pre-qualification are hereby invited from reputable Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, registered contractors for the following 2012 Capital Projects:
Construction of 15KMs Perimeter Fence.
Provision of Laboratory Equipment and Establishment of Glass Blowing Laboratory and Consumables for student practical (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Soil and Animal Laboratories).
Computerization of College Programmes.
Establishment of College Entrepreneurship Centre.
Establishment of Veterinary Clinic. Lot 6: Establishment of Greenhouse.
Pre-Qualification Criteria for Technical Competence
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
- Evidence of incorporation or Business Name registration
- Company Audited Accounts for three years
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for three years
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking support
- Experience/Technical qualification and experience of Key Personnel as Applicable
- Similar Projects Executed and Evidence of knowledge of the Industry
- Equipment and Technology Capacity as applicable
- Annual Turnover as applicable
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
- Evidence of registration of employees with Pension Fund Administrator(s) and
- Evidence of remittance of employer and employees contributions to employees
- Retirement Saving Account (RSA)
- Evidence of payment of Training Contribution of employees to the Industrial/Training Fund (ITF).
Pre-qualification documents should be in sealed envelopes and marked “Pre-Qualification Documents LOT..... “on the top left hand corner” Applications should be addressed and submitted to the office of:
Federal College of Agriculture,
23rd Ocotboer, 2012
All Pre-qualification documents should be submitted to the above- stated address not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Applications submitted after 12.00noon on the closing date will not be considered.
- This is not an invitation to tender; full tendering will be applied to only Contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the projects.
- This notice shall not be constructed to be a commitment on the part of the College to award any form of contracts to any respondents nor shall it entitle any organization submitting documents to claim any identity from the College.
Dr. Pius Ade Adebisi
For: College Registrar