The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested Service Providers / Consulting Firms to provide Technical and Financial Proposal for the following Services:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is a United Nations agency that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Creation of LMS Application_e_ Learning Portal
Under the overall supervision of the Immigration and Border Management (IBM) Senior Program Manager and direct supervision of IBM Program Manager in coordination with the TSI Senior Program Assistant, the successful candidate will work as a E-learning developer on the IOM project portfolio’s "Nigeria Immigration Service Training Strategy Implementation Programme Phase 2’’ funded by the Kingdom of the Netherlands. This project will be implemented in collaboration with the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and Port Health Services (PHS).
Through the NIS TSI -II Project, IOM is seeking to further enhance the capacity of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) in their functional assignments whilst building a continuous learning culture for NIS as well as with the other relevant stakeholders - NAPTIP and PHS. The consultancy will focus on developing/ upgrading the existing software application for the curriculum serving as an offline learning platform for the NIS training program using the resources provided.
Scope of Work
- Create well-organized, structured, exhaustive and comprehensive learner-centered/ joint training educational software using contents from the NIS/ NAPTIP/PHS training curriculum for PTRCs
- Load the updated curriculum contents (NIS) and (Joint Training content) for offline software application
- Successful facilitation of at least one training sessions to IOM staff/ NIS Focal Points on the installation, configuration, and usage of the developed educational software.
- Provision of the application source code
- Creation of LMS manual (user guide)
- Final report highlighting common issues including technical, training and maintenance issues.
Application Closing Date
- CAC and FIRS certificate
- Evidence of multiple upload formats, online workshop/ webinars, randomized tests, notifications/chats, auto-backup of courses and user progress, and ability to support 5,000 concurrent users/ 15 concurrent courses. (evidence available and verified - 15pts, available but unverified - 5pts, non-available - 0pts)
- Experience that the bidder has deployed an eLearning portal (offline/online) for an organization: a) Have done/managed similar project within the last 12 months - 10points, b) No similar project experience before but with capacity - 5pts).
- Compliance with Standards: Evidence that your past job is WCAG 2.1 and AAA compliant, as well as details on reports / user’s management, content version control system and content update tool availability. (If all is provided - 15pts, partially provided - 7pts and none provided - 0pt).
- Technical Knowledge: Availability of relevant documentations (workplan, technical presentation, team list/ CV, deployment description, etc). Provided complete and detailed documentation 20pts, partial 10 pts, poor documentation 5pts.
- Details on project deliverables: including detailed information on user/ administrator manuals and training, upgrades and patches, maintenance and handover timeline (If available and detailed - 15pts, available but not detailed/unsatisfying - 5pts, unavailable - 0pt)
- Data security: Conscious data security (user and system) is displayed and evidenced. (Available - 10pts, unavailable - 0pts)
10:00am Monday, 28th March, 2022.
Collection of Document
(PDF) to download the detailed description of the RFP.
Submission of Documents
The Proposals must be delivered by hand or email to IOM with office address at:
No. 55 Hassan Musa Katsina Road,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- This contract may be amended to accommodate increase or decrease in tasks and work sites based on IOM’s upcoming projects. Terms of the amendment will be agreed upon by both signatories.
- The aspects of the LMS e-Learning portal can be given to a Vendor(s) in part or full depending on the BEAC decision to engage either one or more service providers or any of the required services.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms.