SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company invites reputable Nigerian registered Companies to express interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of Facility Maintenance Services for Sapele Field Logistics Base (FLB)
The SEPLAT, Operator of the NNPC/SEPLAT JV is seeking qualified Vendors for the Provision of Facility Maintenance Services for Sapele West Field Logistics Base (FLB).
The newly constructed SEPLAT Field Logistics Base at Sapele West, Delta State, Sapele New FLB consists of 74 living accommodation, kitchen, canteen, facility management offices, recreational area, gym, etc. while the Sapele Old FLB consist of 24 living accommodation and other facilities. The FLBs require day to day scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of building facilities, appliances, in addition to rendering of services which include but not limited to janitorial services, gardening, waste management and maintenance to ensure smooth running of the FLBs.
The proposed strategy will utilize the NipeX contracting platform to run the tender. This will involve placing of both advert text and contract strategy on the NipeX portal for NPDC/NIPEX approval, and thereafter followed by publication in both portals and two national newspapers concurrently. The advert will focus on instructions to intending bidders to get pre-qualified or registered for appropriate Product/Services codes via the NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS). Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents will only be issued to interested and qualified bidders. The tenderers will then upload technical/commercial bids for evaluation and award, respectively.
Scope of Work
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractors shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of service as detailed in the table below for use in Sapele West New & Old Field Logistics Base (Sapele Field Logistics Base):
|Tender Ref. Number
|Brief Description of Scope of Work (Include but not limited to the understated)
|Sapele West New & Old Field Logistics Base (Sapele Field Logistics Base).
- Horticulture and landscaping maintenance
- Cleaning and fumigation
- Waste disposal management
- General electrical maintenance
- Plumbing maintenance
- Category 1: Provision of the following services:
- Janitorial services and Housekeeping - includes but limited to the cleaning of tables, chairs, cabinets, mirrors, TVs, credenzas, floors, terraces, walls, fixtures, decorations, beds and beddings, and ceiling.
- Cleaning and fumigation- Pest Controls within Seplat accommodation areas.
- Horticulture and landscaping maintenance; Horticulture for outdoor plants including clearing of leaves, lawn mowing.
- Category 2: Provision of the Cleaning and Housekeeping Materials
- Category 3: Provision of the following services:
- Skilled/Routine maintenance; Minor Civil/MEP maintenance works such as painting, replacement of lights bulbs, repair of sockets, repair and replacement of windows, doors, hinges, locks, or other internal fittings. Also, minor repair to walls, exterior and interior plaster works, paint works, tiling and other surfaces of the floors, ceilings, furniture, and walls. Air-conditioning maintenance (maintaining optimum indoor air quality in all the rooms)
- Domestic waste disposal: Waste Bin disposal at designated points within the premises
- Water treatment plant maintenance
- Sewage treatment and sewage disposal.
The vendor shall be responsible for supervising the performance of the Scope of Work, including performance by any related sub-contractors.
- The Strategy is to engage the service of reputable Nigeria registered Companies having 'world class' experience in the Provision of Facility Management Services for major Oil and Gas companies.
- The bid process strategy will follow the NipeX tender. The successful qualification of a contractor through the technical and commercial process will lead to the final selection of the winning companies.
- The successful bidder shall be awarded the contract to cover the complete scope of works in each of the 3 categories. Also take utmost care during transportation, placing and installation of items within Seplat properties.
- He shall be responsible for any loss/damages to Seplat property, or injury to Seplat persons during and throughout the period of the installation. Successful bidder shall promptly replace or restore such damaged items without much ado.
- The Proposed contract duration is 2 YEAR. with the option of one (1) year extension. Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. Contract shall be awarded to the lowest evaluated responsive bidder. Seplat shall retain the selected company to provide required services during the contract durations.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the relevant Product/Services categories of NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database as indicated in 2.0 above. All Successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a Product/Service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate that only Nigerian indigenous company having greater than or equal to 51% Nigerian shareholding in the registered company, by providing details of company ownership and shareholding structure (form CO2 and CO7).
- Provide evidence of registration on NOGICD JQS portal.
- Submit Tenderer’s corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram for all key personnel and CVs of all personnel as listed in the project organogram should be submitted.
- 4Tenderer shall provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, and assembly area) in Nigeria to support this contract.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Binding MOA with Nigerian companies for the procurement of all items for execution of the work scope.
- Tenderer shall provide evidence (Purchase receipt, Bill of Landing etc.) of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment to execute this work scope.
SEPLAT shall download Bidders’ List from NIPEX PORTAL for Companies who are pre-qualified and LIVE in relevant NJQS Product/Services Codes indicated in 2.0 above as at 15:00 hours on 17th March 2022.
Thereafter, a competitive bidding process shall be adopted. Invitation To Tender (ITT) shall be issued for both Technical and Commercial tenders to the approved bidders. Bidders shall revert with 2copies each of bid packages (hard & soft copies).
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
- This “Invitation To Tender” shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SEPLAT to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle Prequalified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SEPLAT and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007
- SEPLAT will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
- This tender and any related process neither creates any commitment by SEPLAT nor establish any legal relationship.
- All information must be provided in English Language.
- Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NJQS, SEPLAT is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents.
- SEPLAT will not enter any form of communication with interested bidder(s) from the commencement date of this “Invitation To tender”.
- Willful submission of any fictitious document will attract suspension from participation in future bids.
- Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate supplier Categorization shall be invited for tendering.
- SEPLAT is not obliged to any contract to the lowest bidder or any bidder. It is the sole discretion of NPDC/SEPLAT JV to make a decision on award of contract.
- SEPLAT will not enter correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
- Evaluation of tenders and selection of successful bidders will be based on proven capability of a bidder to offer the service and submission of the lowest evaluated responsive tender. The services will be provided by the successful bidder on a Call Off basis during the duration of the contract.
- The expected duration of the Services is two (2) years plus 1 optional extension period of 1 year.
- This "Invitation to Tender" shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NPDC/SEPLAT to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents; nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NPDC/SEPLAT and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.