The Embassy of the United States of America invites interested and Certified Realtor / Estate Valuer to express interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The Embassy of the United States of America invites applications for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - GSO (Abuja) Housing Realtor
The U.S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a Certified Realtor/Estate Valuer to carry out a comprehensive rental market survey of residential, warehouse, and office spaces in Abuja within the underlisted areas:
- Maitama, Maitama II, Asokoro, Wuse ll, Wuse, Garki, Garki II, Mpape, Katampe, Katampe Extension, Jabi, Utako, Guzape, and Durumi (by American International School) and for the following types of residential properties:
- 3-bedroom apartment, townhome and detached
- 4-bedroom apartment, townhome and detached
- 5-bedroom townhome and detached
- 6-bedroom townhome and detached.
Application Closing Date
- The qualified realtor shall state facilities/amenities provided in any property provided such as city water, borehole, water storage facilities, backup power supply, swimming pool, domestic quarters and any other amenities that may be provided and also state if this property is occupied or in the market for lease or sale.
- The warehouse should be strategically located within Abuja city, a minimum of 500 square meters and adequate compound space for parking, additional storage and haulage.
- The office space should be located within the Central Business District and the rental space should be rated in per square meters.
28th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested and qualified candidates should submit quotes to: AbujaProcbids@State.gov
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.