The Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) invites interested and eligible organizations to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) was established in 1998 as a non-governmental Organization to serve as a collective voice of PLHIV in the Country. The Organization is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria in September 2004.
NEPWHAN is now Seventeen (17) Years Old as a vibrant patient community network in Nigeria. The network formed since 1998 has established structures at the zonal and all States including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and as well saddled with the responsibility of coordinating, supervising and monitoring activities and programs of over 1, 030 support groups membership across the Federation making it one of the biggest Patient network in Africa. Our GOAL NEPWHAN has formed constituent bodies; Association of Youth Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (APYIN), Association of Women Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (ASWHAN), Association of Religious Leaders Living with and Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS (NINERELA+) to advocate and provide HIV programming intervention for the specific needs of their targets and members.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
Each of the ATM Networks is requesting for Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from eligible member organizations interested in implementing strategic interventions in Gombe State for CSS-RSSH Grant.
Eligible organizations include; Non-Governmental Organizations, Community-Based Organizations/Support Groups of People living with HIV/AIDS, KP-led Support Groups and Faith-Based Organizations.
Application Closing Date
- Work with stakeholders within the communities and PHC facility
- Develop a Work Plan for carrying out activities within the Communities and selected PHC facilities within their LGAs;
- Identify the Communities in which the implementation will hold using objective and predetermined criteria;
- Work in collaboration with other members of Community-led Monitoring Teams and other implementing agents to carry out other activities around the communities and PHC facilities with a view to improve service delivery; and all other activities geared towards the actualization of the objectives of the RSSH/C19RM project.
28th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All applications should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Submission:
- An organization is expected to apply to work within Gombe State, with the understanding that they will be working in selected LGAs in the State.
- An organization is expected to apply as a member of only one of the ATM Constituencies (NEPWHAN, ACOMIN and TB NETWORK) in the state.
- The subject of the email should read RSSH/GF/STATE/ Name of your organization applied for e.g. RSSH/GF/GOMBE/APYIN.
- Only shortlisted organizations will be contacted for assessment.
- Interested organizations should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) with their contacts (physical address, Contact Person, phone number and e-mail), relevant supporting documents attached (Organizational profile, CAC or State/LGA Certificates of registration, or Certificate of Registration with any of the ATM Networks, Evidence of payment of annual dues as applicable and Track record of activities implemented by the organization).