The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested eligible Suppliers to express interest by submitting quotations for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
Applications are invited:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Diesel
Scope of Work
In the framework of, the IOM invites interested eligible Suppliers to submit Quotations for Office diesel Requirements.
Description - Unit / Measure Qty / Location:
Application Closing Date
- Diesel - Liter / 8000 / Lagos
- Diesel - Liter / 8000 / Benin
4:00pm, 16th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Quotations should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The quotation should be valid at least within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of quotation submission with relevant price validity term.
- Delivery timelines and Payment terms should be clearly stated in the quotation.
- Quotations not submitted before the stipulated time will not be accepted.
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IOM’s action.
- The quotation must be signed and stamped and should include:
- Price schedule/ Quotation form;
- Payment terms; (We encourage payment 7 days after delivery)
- Bank details.
- IOM is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.