The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested and eligible suppliers to tender sealed bids for the following works:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was established on December 14, 1950, by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and coordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Establishment of a Frame Agreement for the Supply of Shelter Repair Kits
Scope of Work
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), NIGERIA, invites qualified suppliers to make a firm offer for the establishment of Frame Agreement(s) for the supply of shelter kits items:
- Lot 1: Timber:
- Timber 2'' x 4'' by 11ft - 97,500 pieces
- Timber 2'' x 3'' by 11ft - 208,500 pieces
- Planks 1” x 12” by 11ft
- Lot 2: Tools:
- Timber Nails – 4 inches - 36,000 kgs
- Timber Nails- 3 inches - 57,000 kgs
- Hammer 4 inches - 6,000 pcs
- Handsaw - 6,000 pcs
- Plastic Tape - 5,000 pcs
- Nylon string - 5,000 pcs
- Hinges - 24,000 pcs
- Staple - Locks - 12,000 pcs
- Lot 3: Roofing Materials
- Corrugated Iron Sheet - 372,000 pcs
- Roofing Nails - 57,300 kgs
- Ridge Cover (Alloy) - 16,500 pcs
- Lot 4: Cement
- Bidders may bid for one of the Lots, for two or for all four.
- All items in a specific lot to be quoted for
- Partial Lots are not acceptable otherwise the bid may be disqualified.
Company Profile: The bidder shall provide:
Mandatory Eligibility Criteria
- Company profile to be provided in Annex B (Year founded, specify headquarters location and other branch location, if any; description of core business; contact details of at least 2 current or former clients for reference checks (excluding UNHCR); Total number of current clients)
- Valid company registration document
- In case of a joint venture, submission of a Joint Venture Deed is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
- Valid Corporate affairs Commission CAC certificate of incorporation (Active CAC)
- Tax clearance Certificate for the last three years 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Vendor Registration form: duly completed, signed, stamped, and dated. If your registered with UNHCR state your vendor ID in the form
- Submitted Financial Statements or Audit Reports (2019 & 2020)
- Proof of experience (min. 3 years) submitted (2 contracts or work orders or POs or reference letters) for similar products-goods.
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex E)
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Company not on the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List (Annex G)
4th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bidders should Click Here
to upload all document under the technical and financial category on the e-tender box site, and all attachments should be in PDF format.