Prime Plus Consulting Limited - Our Client, a local conglomerate invites interested firms / consortia with requisite financial, technical, operations and management expertise to express interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Prime Plus Consulting Limited - Our Client, a local conglomerate with proven technical and financial capacities and capabilities across Nigeria invites applications for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) from Credible Asset Owners and Investment Platform Providers for Collaboration in the Design, Development, Financing, Implementation and Management of Infrastructure Assets Across the North Eastern Region of Nigeria
Our client - a local conglomerate with proven technical and financial capacities and capabilities across Nigeria is desirous of collaborating with credible infrastructure asset owners and/or potential investment platform providers, to jointly design, develop, finance, implement and manage hard and soft infrastructure assets across various sectors in the north eastern region of Nigeria, to provide value and added services to the inhabitants of the north eastern part of the country (the "Project" or "Transaction"). Our client acting as the Transaction or Project "Sponsor" or the "Client" or the "Company", has appointed Prime Plus Consulting Limited ("Prime Plus") as its advisor to coordinate the procurement and engagement process of credible asset owners (public and private) and/or investment asset platform providers, whose assets could be co-developed, co-delivered, co-financed and co-managed, for rapid provision of infrastructure and social services that would catalyze inclusive growth and development across the north-eastern region of Nigeria.
Additionally, the Client seeks to partner and/or collaborate as the case may be with potential partners (investment and asset owners) that needs financing or follow-on financing and other resources to take infrastructure assets from present state to commercial operations mode, in a variety of specific sectors in the north-eastern region of Nigeria to include Civil construction works, Infrastructure development and provision, Social infrastructure health, education, and public utilities), Leisure services, Hospitality and Tourism, and so on. Return of, and on, invested funds will be realized through fees and charges by endusers, availability-based payments, fiscal space, grants and other funding sources from government.
This proposed strategic collaborative engagement between the Client and asset owners/ investment platform providers, is borne out of the need to embellish private sector efficiency in the aforementioned sectors with a view to unlocking impact investments and attract cost-effective debt facilities, to improve on critical service delivery for infrastructure and social assets: enhance livelihood opportunities for residents of the north-eastern part of the country, and strengthen social integration/cohesion in the region.
The selected bidders ("Preferred Bidder"), who is either a company(ies) or consortium/consortia incorporated under the Companies & Allied Matters Act, 2020 of Nigeria or undertake to incorporate as prior to execution of the relevant agreement(s)shall work with the Client for joint designing, financing, procuring, implementing, delivering, operation and maintenance of the infrastructure assets, as applicable, in accordance with the provisions of a transaction agreement (the "Agreement") to be entered into between the Preferred Bidder(s) and Client; and any other party, in the form provided as part of the Bidding Documents.
Invitation to Express Interest
The Client hereby invites interested firms/consortia with requisite financial, technical, operations and management expertise to express interest to bid as Joint Asset Owners or Co-investment Platform Providers to the Client in implementing the Transaction or Project.
In the case of a Consortium, the Consortium must nominate a Lead-Member who will have the primary responsibility of liaising with Prime Plus and Client. International firms are to form partnership with reputable Nigerian firms. Upon appointment the Client will work with Prime Plus and other stakeholders to provide detailed reports to include technical audit reports, due diligence reports, and associated information, evidencing the current state of all relevant infrastructure assets that will be worked upon.
Application Closing Date
- Provision of all Constitutive documents to include Company Registration certified true copy of certificate of incorporation);
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years;
- Copies of VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance;
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM;
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the Industrial Training Fund ("ITF")Act No. 19;
- Evidence of Current Certificate of Compliance with the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund ("NSITF");
- Evidence of registration with FRCN or compliance with the FRCN Act;
- Evidence of previous experience or verifiable track record, in carrying out similar works or partnerships in the design, development, financing, operation and maintenance of hard and soft infrastructure;
- Evidence of financial capacity backed with a Letter of financial support from a credible Financial Institution (Bank) in Nigeria;
- Any other information that will provide credibility to the submitted bid.
4.00pm Monday, 28th March, 2022.
Submission of Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
RFEOI must be submitted in three (3) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Expression of Interest as Joint Asset Owners or Co-Investment Platform Providers in North East Region Infrastructure Assets/Investments" including a soft copy version (in USB drive or CD-ROM).
The REOls should be addressed and delivered to:
The Managing Partner,
Prime Plus Consulting Limited,
11B Ligali Ayorinde Street,
Prospective Bidders should submit an Expression of Interest detailing the following minimum requirements, as a basis for pre-qualification:
- Profile of firm/consortium including ownership structure and role of each corporate entity with full contact details;
- Evidence of financial capacity and ability to attain financial close within 12 months, after attainment of Preferred Bidder status;
- Detailed description of the infrastructure assets or investment platform(s) under consideration, with specifics that could assist with the evaluation process
- Evidence of Business registration with relevant bodies in Nigeria (and home country, where applicable)
- Detailed description of financing, partnership and sponsor roles played in the design, development, implementation, operations and management of at least three (3)infrastructure assets, within the last three years;
- Copies of unabridged audited financial reports for the last 3 years.
Interested applicants may obtain further information at the address above from 8.00am-4.00pm, Monday through Friday (except Public Holidays) from: The Manager, Business Development Services. Phone no: +234-8039-430835 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EOIs should be submitted in English language and pre-qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Submission of EOIs through email or fax will be rejected.
- The publication of the EOI does not constitute or form any obligation on the part of the Client or Prime Plus Consulting Limited
- Submitted evidence of compliance to statutory provisions where applicable, will be screened through the security Agencies
- Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.