The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) invites qualified non-profit NGOs to submit proposals for the following works:
Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) emerged from the defunct National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) as a product of the merger of the Transmission and Operations sectors on April 1, 2004. TCN was incorporated in November 2005. Being one of the 18 unbundled Business Units under the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), TCN was issued a transmission License on 1st July, 2006. It was subsequently issued two licenses on June 10, 2013 for electricity transmission and system operations.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal - Accreditation of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to Witness the Implementation of Resettlement Action Plan
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) has obtained a loan from African Development Bank (AfDB) for the proposed Nigeria Transmission Expansion Programme Phase 1 (NTEP-1). TCN is in the process of reconstruction of the Delta-Benin 330 kV single circuit to quad conductor transmission line (107 km), for which all Projects Affected Persons (PAPs) are to be resettled and/or compensated. TCN has granted Bolben-Siena Marine JV the responsibility to implement the Resettlement Action Plan (RAP).
Qualified NGOs which must be non-profit are hereby invited for accreditation to witness the implementation of the RAP.
Interested NGOs should meet the following minimum criteria:
Application Closing Date
- Be conversant with international standards in implementation of RAP
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of community development principles that can apply in this case
- Possess excellent capacity to mobilize the personnel required for this assignment
- Demonstrate understanding of the tasks involved 5. Possess capacity to supervise a large number of personnel.
- Be properly documented and registered with CAC.
- Must have verifiable physical presence in any of the two project affected states.
- Must show evidence of handling similar assignments in Delta and Benin states.
4:00pm, 2nd April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Interested and qualified NGOs should submit proposals detailing work-plan and cost implication to: email@example.com