The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) invites interested and reputable Nigerian Companies / NQS pre-qualified Companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) is Eni’s subsidiary operating in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta. It operates under a joint venture agreement, popularly referred to as the NAOC JV.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Provision of General Maintenance Services for Rotating Machineries Set Installed in Swamp Area Facilities
Nipex Tender No:
Nigeria Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to put in place an open contract for the Provision of General Maintenance Services for Rotating Machineries Sets (RMS) Installed in Swamp Area Facilities for a period of three (3) years firm, plus twenty-four (24) months optional. NAOC, through this Tender Opportunity, announces to interested reputable Nigerian Companies and NQS pre-qualified Companies of the defined scope of service hereunder.
Scope of Work
This shall include but not limited to the following:
- Preventive maintenance activities
- Corrective maintenance activities
- Preservation activities (Contractor shall prepare Preservation Program for RMS in accordance with OEM instructions, and submit it to Company for approval)
- Maintenance Management and Execution, relevant to the RMS subject to the Contract
- Materials management consisting of:
- Management and Supply of Equipment and Materials necessary for maintenance;
- Management and Supply of necessary Consumables;
- Verification of Spare Parts availability, spare parts order request in case of unavailability in Company's warehouse, provision of spare parts at documented cost basis whenever required by Company.
- Execution of the special interventions for restoration of the full functionality and reliability of the RMS and static Equipment, to be carried out with priority, as mutually agreed between the Parties;
- General overhauling of the RMS, transformers and switchboard;
- Implementation of Modifications and Improvements, as mutually agreed between the Parties.
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in any of these 3 codes: (3.05.11) Rotating Equipment Maintenance Services in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT):
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To confirm if you are pre-qualified and to view the product/service category you are listed for: Open vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to develop in-country capability and capacity for related items in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010).
Pursuant to the above, bidders' submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act provisions and Schedule. Only bidders whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tendering process The following are some information/documentation that will be required for submission at the ITT stage:
- Tenderers to demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian-registered company with 51% or more shareholding capacity. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) and other evidence of entity's incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration on the NCDMB NOGICJQS.
- Current and in-place organization structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names
- Evidence (personnel list and positions with organization chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Tenderer shall commit to providing Project Specific training, manhour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets, equipment, storage facilities etc) in Nigeria to support this contract or submit a credible and verifiable plan towards setting-up.
- Tenderers shall provide evidence of any of the following NCEC to demonstrate capacity to execute work scope:
- Category 123, or 4 Services & Support Group (SS) NCEC
- Category 12,3 or 4 Consultancy and Studies (CS) NCEC
- Category 123 or 4 Procurement and Supplies Group NCEC
Application Closing Date
- Only Nigerian Companies are qualified for this service.
- Bidders shall be requested to provide evidence to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage.
- Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a 'FATAL FLAW.
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified with the relevant NJQS product/service categories, (3.05.11) Rotating Equipment Maintenance Services as at 5th April, 2022 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids. The strategy is to award One (1) contract at the end of the tender exercise to the lowest commercially responsive bidder
The contract will be progressed through the NipeX system
- This advertisement of Tender Opportunity shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.