Central Securities Clearing System Plc (CSCS) invites interested and reputable media company(s) to express interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Central Securities Clearing System Plc (CSCS) is Nigeria’s Central Securities Depository (CSD) licensed to carry on the depository, clearing and settlement of all transactions in the Nigerian Capital Market. As the country’s premier Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI), CSCS processes securities in electronic book-entry form, ensuring safe and efficient transaction processing within the ecosystem whilst also pioneering innovative solutions to deepen and enhance the efficient functioning of the market.
We provide an effective single access point for all post-trade services in the Nigerian financial market, covering all forms of capital and money market securities including: equities, treasury bills, bonds, commodities, funds and cash. With an “A+” CSD rating from Thomas Murray, CSCS ranks amongst the best rated financial services firms in Nigeria and one of the best rated FMI in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal - Documentary Video Production of CSCS Project RedStone (Retrofit)
Purpose of the Request for Proposal (RFP)
CSCS is inviting responses to this RFP in order to appoint a suitably qualified agency to record, edit and produce a documentary video for the CSCS Project RedStone (Retofit). The appointment of a successful agency is subject to the conclusion of a service level agreement (SLA) between CSCS and the agency.
The agency is expected to provide the following services:
- Collation of content (recording).
- Editing of footage recorded.
- Production of the Documentary Video.
The successful agency should have a robust design and aesthetic sense with a comprehensive ability to conceive and execute design ideas. Prior experience in handling similar projects is compulsory.
Methodology / Description of the Service Approach
- Conceptualisation of the video sequence and scene.
- Selection of music/tune to accompany the video.
- Recording of footage.
- Edit of footage.
- The agency will be responsible for the end-to-end production of the video.
- Production should be completed using cutting edge video editing software and the most recent video hardware.
- The video will include the CSCS Contact Information, including social media and website addresses.
In this section, the Bidder will provide a comprehensive description of how it will provide the required services. Information provided must be sufficient to convey to CSCS that the Bidder has enough understanding of the effort needed to provide the requested services and an approach, methodology and work plan to overcome possible challenges.
Your proposal should include, among others, the following:
Application Closing Date
- An overview of the service, a brief description of how the service will be rendered, and the estimated duration of implementation.
- Documentation and description of related services
- Explanations for deviations (if any)
- At least three previous works of similar magnitude (provide references in the proposal)
- A detailed project plan, communication plan, quality management plan etc. for the project
- Any other relevant documentation such as proof of competence for this type of project
18th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Original and electronic copies of your proposals should be submitted to:
The Head, Internal Control,
Central Securities Clearing System Plc,
13th Floor, Nigerian Exchange Group House,
2/4 Customs Street,
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFP.