Central Securities Clearing System Plc (CSCS) invites suitably qualified agency(s) to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Central Securities Clearing System Plc (CSCS) is Nigeria’s Central Securities Depository (CSD) licensed to carry on the depository, clearing and settlement of all transactions in the Nigerian Capital Market. As the country’s premier Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI), CSCS processes securities in electronic book-entry form, ensuring safe and efficient transaction processing within the ecosystem whilst also pioneering innovative solutions to deepen and enhance the efficient functioning of the market.
We provide an effective single access point for all post-trade services in the Nigerian financial market, covering all forms of capital and money market securities including: equities, treasury bills, bonds, commodities, funds and cash. With an “A+” CSD rating from Thomas Murray, CSCS ranks amongst the best rated financial services firms in Nigeria and one of the best rated FMI in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal - CSCS 25th Anniversary Planning and Execution - Thematic
Purpose of the Request for Proposal (RFP)
CSCS is inviting responses to this RFP in order to appoint a suitably qualified agency to plan, execute and report the activities scheduled for the CSCS 25th Anniversary. The appointment of a successful agency is subject to the conclusion of a service level agreement (SLA) between CSCS and the agency.
The 25th anniversary activities have been broken down in three phases:
Scope of Work
Pre - events unveil:
- Development of an integrated event campaign plan that highlight the story of how CSCS started, spotlighting our achievements over the year and the range of services and product offerings under the master brand.
- Campaign deployment to generate interest in the Capital Market and lead to registration for the planned events.
- Announcing the activities in the media (online and offline) to create awareness.
Events unveil - During the programme activity:
- Ensuring each event is well documented in the media and highlights are captured as video and written formats specified.
- Present short campaign reports that can be used for campaign iteration as the events unfold one after the other.
- Occasional online scanning and sentiment analysis to measure campaign resonance in the mind of the general public.
Post events reporting:
- A report outlining the media coverage (both earned and paid) generated through the series of event period.
- Impact analyses of the different marketing and communication initiatives implemented on the awareness and sentiments scores of the CSCS brand.
- Monitoring of engagement and stakeholders’ feedback on the events to inform the Brand future event and campaigns.
- Post event recommendations to sustain the tempo the 25th anniversary events have generated.
- Any additional requirements as recommended and agreed with the agency/vendor.
Events content will be generated and provided by CSCS and various stakeholders in the Nigerian Capital Market. The events should be focus on the key objective of encouraging growth in the Nigerian Capital Market. The impact CSCS makes in the Nigerian Capital Market should be clear in every aspect of the campaign being deployed and events been executed.
Methodology / Description of the Service Approach
In this section, the Bidder will provide a comprehensive description of how it will provide the required services. Information provided must be sufficient to convey to CSCS that the Bidder has enough understanding of the effort needed to provide the requested services and an approach, methodology and work plan to overcome possible challenges.
Your proposal should include, among others, the following:
Application Closing Date
- An overview of the service, a brief description of how the service will be rendered, and the estimated duration of implementation.
- Documentation and description of related services
- Explanations for deviations (if any)
- At least three previous works of similar magnitude (provide references in the proposal)
- A detailed project plan, communication plan, quality management plan etc. for the project
- Any other relevant documentation such as proof of competence for this type of project
20th March, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Original and electronic copies of your proposals should be submitted to:
Central Securities Clearing System Plc,
13th Floor, Nigerian Exchange Group House,
2/4 Customs Street,
(PDF) for a detailed description of the RFP.