Mercy Corps Nigeria invites eligible and interested services providers to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization That Works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria's complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace building efforts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposals (RFP)
Scope of Work
Mercy Corps Nigeria hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the procurement as indicated below:
Application Closing Date
- NIG/ABV/TEN0055- Hotel services for Mercy Corps in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna,Plateau, Katsina, Yola, Gombe, Kogi, Akwa Ibom and Lagos
- NIG/ABV/TEN0056-Car Hire services for Mercy Corps in Kano and Kogi State
5:30pm (Nigerian Time) Friday, 25th March, 2022.
Collection of Documents
to download Tender documents.
Submission of Documents
Submissions must be in PDF format and submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With subject line as the Tender number and title mentioned above
Hard copy submissions may also be submitted on a sealed envelope labelled as the Tender number and title mentioned above to Mercy Corps Nigeria Abuja Office with office address at:
Plot 166 Umar Dikko Street,
Adjacent Lake View Estate,
FCT - Abuja
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender must be addressed to: email@example.com
- Last day for questions on this tender is on the 21st March 2022, 3PM Nigeria Time.
- Questions will be answered and uploaded to firstname.lastname@example.org on the 22nd March 2022, 3PM Nigeria Time.